SuccessFactors Engineering Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SuccessFactors in January 2011.

It was my bad luck that i could not secure an offer with SuccessFactors earlier this year but wanted to share my bit on a great team i got a chance to interact with.

I applied on Linkedin and also through an employee who is currently working in Bangalore with SuccessFactors and had a great treat of professionalism from all including the HR and interviewers.

The interviews were coordinated as per my convenience and was kept posted at various stages. I was reminded of the interview schedules on time and sought my availability which is hard to expect in today's world.

Had 3 technical interviews and 1 managerial interview. Questions varied from basic Java concepts to design and architecture level. what surprised me was an aptitude question! The interviewers were very confident and had good technical background. Shows the kind of work they do. i was also asked questions on Databases.

One of them spent a lot of time to understand my team and project management skills which also made me realize my work and think about it again while getting back home.

The questions were more of interactive and not a "i throw-you answer" or "i know more than you". i really liked it!

I was communicated very nicely by HR about me not being selected and provided a genuine reason of me not being strong in J2ee which is true. Not all companies come back to candidates for not selected.

A good culture, nice people, good environment and friendly atmosphere is what i noticed and have memories of.

One must try SuccessFactors!

Interview Questions