SuccessFactors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Software Developer Interview

Junior Software Developer
San Mateo, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SuccessFactors in December 2011.

Interview Details – First HR contacted me over the phone. then had a telephonic round with one of the senior developers in the team. it went well. I was asked about inner classes, oops concepts, algorithm questions. I got a call immediately from the HR asking me to come onsite for a technical interview. I had 5 rounds. first round had full of database questions. The guy was experienced, but very easy going. asked me to write few queries, ddl,dml statements. The next round had a design question. I think I did pretty well on this round. the next round had data structure questions, linked list, trees. fourth round was with a hiring manager. had fairly easy questions. but i didnt do well. last round was with other hiring manager. he generally asked me about the work experience, projects, difficulties etc. got the rejection mail after a week.

Interview Questions

• what is inner class in java? how do access the methods in an inner class?   Answer Question
  • What is a transaction in database? which statements cannot be rollbacked or reverted?   View Answer

Worked for SuccessFactors? Contribute to the Community!