SuccessFactors

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SuccessFactors in December 2011.

First HR contacted me over the phone. then had a telephonic round with one of the senior developers in the team. it went well. I was asked about inner classes, oops concepts, algorithm questions. I got a call immediately from the HR asking me to come onsite for a technical interview. I had 5 rounds. first round had full of database questions. The guy was experienced, but very easy going. asked me to write few queries, ddl,dml statements. The next round had a design question. I think I did pretty well on this round. the next round had data structure questions, linked list, trees. fourth round was with a hiring manager. had fairly easy questions. but i didnt do well. last round was with other hiring manager. he generally asked me about the work experience, projects, difficulties etc. got the rejection mail after a week.

Interview Questions
  • what is inner class in java? how do access the methods in an inner class?   Answer Question
  • What is a transaction in database? which statements cannot be rollbacked or reverted?   View Answer