Suddenlink Communications Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2014
Updated Sep 1, 2014

2.5

Direct Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Suddenlink Communications.

I applied online and received a call about 8-10 days later requesting an interview. Before the actual interview, the regional sales supervisor and sales recruiter took time to talk with myself and four other potential hires about the company, what the sales rep job entailed, what the pay would be, what was expected etc. This took about 30-40 minutes total, so it was time consuming but very informative. They answered any and all questions I could have possibly thought to ask. After this, the supervisor and recruiter took each one of us back individually for an interview. The actual interview took about ten minutes and was very laid back and easy. All in all, I spent about an hour or so at the office for the info session and interview. The sales supervisor conducting the interviews was a very nice gentleman. Very positive experience and they were very quick getting back to me with the results of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Not really anything difficult. Pretty typical interview questions.They asked me why I thought I was the best candidate for the position, how I deal with stress/difficult customers, how I feel about interacting with people in face to face sales, etc. If you have prior sales experience you should definitely go into detail about it. They will let you talk as much as you want about your successful past sales experience and methods. Prior sales experience will definitely help you out if you have it.   Answer Question

I love sales...but the pay was too low for me at the time. I had just graduated with a bachelor's degree and wanted to keep my options open. Would definitely re-apply in the future if the right job came up.

CCRI Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MO

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Suddenlink Communications in March 2014.

There are 4 interviews. 2 online in which you dial a number from your phone as well as navigate a webpage answering questions. 1 with a team of 4 of the local matriarch's Elite team, The other with another team of 4 plus a group interview.

Interview Questions
    • They really didn't ask difficult questions. "Have you ever had to sell"   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. I came in with almost 20 years of experience and was told that ALL people come in at the same pay.

Sales Interview

Very quick interview process with the typical sales questions, nothing major. They are looking mainly for a warm body that can communicate well

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. Take it or leave it

Project Manager Interview

normal interview process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, AR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Suddenlink Communications in October 2013.

The hiring and interview process was very fast which was great for me. The entire process took about two weeks give or take but I'm guessing it depends on how fast they need to fill the position and how many applicants. The interviewer was the store manager and she was very nice. Most of the questions came from an interview question sheet that are mostly experience questions like "When is a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer". My complete interview lasted about 30 mins. I had a second phone interview with a member of the marketing team which only last about 5 mins not long at all. I got a call the next week with the offer took the drug test did a background check that came back very quickly only about 2 days. I started two weeks later after putting in my two week notice.

Interview Questions
    • No question was really all that difficult they were all pretty standard interview questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, AR

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Suddenlink Communications.

They will call and tell you that you can make up to $200,000 per year. Nobody makes this amount. They will bring you in for an interview and offer you the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are fairly easy. Job history, sales history etc.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. Take it or leave it.

BBT1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Suddenlink Communications in June 2013.

It is a easy process but takes forever to get the job. HR is slow to get the paperwork done.

Interview Questions
    • They really just want to know about you as a person and your work ethic   View Answer
    there was none, they told me what the pay would be and that was the bottom line. Another guy with 8 year experience started out at the same pay grade as me.

Tech Support - Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MO

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Suddenlink Communications in May 2012.

I originally applied via the Suddenlink Website and they sent me a link for this test to see how you do with a Call Center environment. It took several months to get back to me, but when they did the process went fairly quickly. There was an initial phone interview consisting of the standard questions and then an invitation for a group interview. This was VERY laid back and put my mind at ease. The day of the group interview (and the day of this writing) I was not offered a position, but they were still in the interview process and said I would be contacted the following Monday about it, one way or the other.

Interview Questions
    • Not really a question, but the mock phone calls were a little unnerving because I didn't know what to expect and I was afraid I would make a mistake.   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Suddenlink Communications in February 2010.

Group exercise directed by Agents and HR reps to narrow field of applicants. They wanted group interaction and excitement during exercises. It was a lot like a try-out for a play or theatre production. Some could not buy into it. They were not called back for second round. Tours of center were given and office trivia/scavenger hunt let us meet other managers. Staff seemed friendly. Never had an interview like it.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of questions about working with difficult customers   View Answer
    None

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Suddenlink Communications in December 2009.

Area Manager and Supervisor were present --- About 40 Questions mainly a personality test -- Looking for some one who wont buck the system -- YES MAN -- 15% Turn over rate *** They Got anoyyed when I ask questions *** Applied online, Spoke with HR Manager on phone, Assiant HR Rep Set Up the Interview, Flew out to Tyler, Texas on my Dime, Did the Interview, Flew home to N California, Bye the way the Assistant HR Rep -- Who had only been there for about 2 months -- Was let go the day after my interview -- Realy bad communication after that. -- Got the Brush off

Interview Questions
    • Staffing Skills -- How would you hire and fire   View Answer