Sudler & Hennessey

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sudler & Hennessey.

Interview Details – You will first be screened by HR through a phone interview. You will then meet with various leaders in the account services department - they may be on different teams, each with open positions available. Expect to come in for interviews with 3 - 5 people.

Interview Question – You will be asked to give specific examples of your achievements.   Answer Question

Junior Art Director Interview

Junior Art Director
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sudler & Hennessey in May 2013.

Interview Details – I first met with the recruiter who was very nice and explained the position. Then I interviewed with four employees from different departments within the agency. The interviews were more of a conversation and they were all very friendly. I had my resume and business cards at hand and I took them through my portfolio website and spoke a little about the projects I thought were most relevant to S&H.

Interview Question – I was asked which of my projects was my favorite and since they're like my children it's kind of hard to choose but I decided to go with the projects that reflect what they're looking for with this position.   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Art Director
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sudler & Hennessey in February 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty easy going interview process, did have to go through an HR/In-house recruiter type and then met hiring managers. Two trips there , then I waited a period of about three weeks, then I got the offer.

Interview Question – Nothing crazy, they read all the old interview techniques. Where do you see yourself in five years? What am I applying for an art director job or phone psychic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. It was here's the salary, take it or leave it

Vice President, Account Group Supervisor Interview

Vice President, Account Group Supervisor

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sudler & Hennessey.

Interview Details – It is subjective. Every hiring team conducts the interviews differently.

Interview Question – Describe an example of your strategic work on a brand. What were the challenges/successes?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was so hard to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sudler & Hennessey in March 2012.

Interview Details – Initial communication was good. I was contacted by e-mail and then called to set up an interview time. I was greeted by the HR person and had a conversation with her. She was quite nice. However, it felt like she was making an effort to have a conversation with me, which at times was awkward. I then had a conversation with the head of the team I would be interning under. She was also very nice. However, she did most of the talking and asked me few questions. The interview felt quite informal.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sudler & Hennessey.

Interview Details – Pretty laid back, had to deal with the usual in-house recruiter, HR B.S. Took a while to get to the hiring manager, and there were multiple interviews. Did not really get a sense of their business and they were very coy with some of their answers.

Interview Question – How did you ad value to the bottom line in your last position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sudler & Hennessey in January 2012.

Interview Details – Easygoing, walked into an interview, had a conversation with both the HR generalist and the supervisors of the team I would be working on

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Account Interview

Account

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sudler & Hennessey in September 2007.

Interview Details – Met with several account people including those who would report to me and my potential manager. People tend to stay there at the higher levels. Lower levels churn according to those I talked to afterwards. The offices are stodgy and have no energy. Was very disappointed. Also heard there I'd no potential for growth at higher levels

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – See above. Plus they pay under all other agencies

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sudler & Hennessey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sudler & Hennessey interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sudler & Hennessey employees and interview candidates.