Suffolk Construction Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Suffolk Construction

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Suffolk Construction in December 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume online and was contacted by a recruiter who referred me to someone from internal HR. I spoke to the HR person for an on phone assessment and was invited in to do a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Asked typical interview questions for this type of position. My level of experience with various technologies and what I was looking for. Also asked about change management, wanted to know the hire understood they could not make changes on the fly.   1 Answer

Anon Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Suffolk Construction.

Interview

It was a good interview full of lots of questions. Friendly person & I felt at ease. I was given a chance to ask lots of questions. I did, however, interview with one person that seemed so uninterested that I wondered why he was there.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything about this position that concerns you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Interviewed by senior accountant, controller and CFO. Senior accountant asked for past experience and relevant skills, and then gave a description of job responsibilities. Controller is the 2nd interviewer, who majorly asked for why Suffolk and your own strength. Last interviewer is CFO, who asked a lot about personalities.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose corporate accounting, not public accounting?   Answer Question

Career Start Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Suffolk Construction (Boston, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

Basic interview. Started off by discussing a few select topics on resume. Then went into your "standard" interview questions such as "tell me about a time you were faced with a new challenge and how you handled it." Other similar questions followed such as "tell me about a time you were a leader in a group" or "tell me about a time you didn't work well in a group."

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time there was a conflict in a group you were working with, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Co-op/ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Suffolk Construction (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process covered all of the basics an interview should cover. I was able to ask questions that I had on my mind. The responses I received were thoughtful, and direct.

Interview Questions

• They asked me, When were you ever on a team that had an issue, how did you solve that issue?   Answer Question