Suffolk Construction

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Anon Interview

Anon

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Suffolk Construction.

Interview Details – It was a good interview full of lots of questions. Friendly person & I felt at ease. I was given a chance to ask lots of questions. I did, however, interview with one person that seemed so uninterested that I wondered why he was there.

Interview Question – Is there anything about this position that concerns you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant

Interviewed at Suffolk Construction

Interview Details – Interviewed by senior accountant, controller and CFO. Senior accountant asked for past experience and relevant skills, and then gave a description of job responsibilities. Controller is the 2nd interviewer, who majorly asked for why Suffolk and your own strength. Last interviewer is CFO, who asked a lot about personalities.

Interview Question – Why do you choose corporate accounting, not public accounting?   Answer Question

Career Start Interview

Career Start
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Suffolk Construction in September 2011.

Interview Details – Basic interview. Started off by discussing a few select topics on resume. Then went into your "standard" interview questions such as "tell me about a time you were faced with a new challenge and how you handled it." Other similar questions followed such as "tell me about a time you were a leader in a group" or "tell me about a time you didn't work well in a group."

Interview Question – Tell me about a time there was a conflict in a group you were working with, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Suffolk Construction? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Suffolk Construction interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Suffolk Construction employees and interview candidates.