Suffolk Construction

www.suffolkconstruction.com

Suffolk Construction Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Suffolk Construction

Anon Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Suffolk Construction.

It was a good interview full of lots of questions. Friendly person & I felt at ease. I was given a chance to ask lots of questions. I did, however, interview with one person that seemed so uninterested that I wondered why he was there.

Interview Questions
    • Is there anything about this position that concerns you?   Answer Question
    None

Staff Accountant Interview

Interviewed by senior accountant, controller and CFO. Senior accountant asked for past experience and relevant skills, and then gave a description of job responsibilities. Controller is the 2nd interviewer, who majorly asked for why Suffolk and your own strength. Last interviewer is CFO, who asked a lot about personalities.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you choose corporate accounting, not public accounting?   Answer Question

Career Start Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Suffolk Construction in September 2011.

Basic interview. Started off by discussing a few select topics on resume. Then went into your "standard" interview questions such as "tell me about a time you were faced with a new challenge and how you handled it." Other similar questions followed such as "tell me about a time you were a leader in a group" or "tell me about a time you didn't work well in a group."

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time there was a conflict in a group you were working with, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question