SugarCRM

SugarCRM Interview Questions in Cupertino, CA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Director, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SugarCRM in February 2013.

Series of interviews with top executives.
    The interviews were about 30 minutes each. It can be a bit of a whirlwind, but it's good to get multiple perspectives of how the role interacts with multiple departments, etc.
    The HR department is very helpful and communicates effectively across the entire process.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about how I;d specifically target a market I had not previously spent much time addressing. Caused me to think out of the box, on the spot.   Answer Question
    I started as a contractor, there was some confusion as I was actually brought on at a rate less than negotiated (the HR rep I worked with left the company during the process so I think there was some confusion there); but I was quickly hired full time which gave me full benefits and more than made up for the gap in hourly untaxed rate. (Probably saved me a big tax bill in the long run!)

Director of Field Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at SugarCRM in September 2009.

Initial phone interview, then meet hiring mgr and peers of hiring mgr, next visit meet those report to the position and upper mgmt. Although they were trying to move fwd, scheduling extended the process.

Interview Questions
    • Why come from a lg company doing very large deals to a small open source company with a much lower average sale revenue?   View Answer