Sullivan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Analyst Interview

Associate Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Sullivan in May 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume/cover letter, and heard back a week later. I went in for an interview with 2 team members that lasted about 1.5 hours. Despite sending multiple follow-up emails, I wasn't contacted until 3 weeks later, when I was brought in for 5 more interviews, 30 minutes each. All of them were very enjoyable, with very smart people. 2 weeks later, HR contacted me asking for writing samples and promised a decision within the week. They never followed up by the end of the week, and as I had a deadline a few days later for another offer, I explained my situation. The HR woman responded by promising to give me an offer or a rejection in time for me to respond to my other offer. But 2 hours after her promised deadline, she emailed and said that while the team was very interested in my candidacy, it still hadn't come to a decision (after 5 weeks?) and needed until the end of the week. I decided to just accept the other offer; I would've loved to work here, but they were very uncommunicative and disrespectful with my time throughout the process.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself, why you want to work here, what's your work style   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Associate Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sullivan in April 2012.

Interview Details – It was more of an informational interview. I met with an analyst and Barbara Sullivan for 2 separate 30 minute interviews. There were no difficult or procedural questions it was all behavioral. Both really nice people and the experience itself was enjoyable.

Interview Questions

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sullivan in January 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted resume at career fair and waited for call. After some rescheduling, had phone interview and submitted samples. Was assured that they would be reviewed and I would be called for freelance opportunities in the near future. After a few attempts to follow up, I gave up. No letter. No email. No call.

Interview Question – How do you feel about b2b writing? Would you be bored?   Answer Question

Worked for Sullivan? Contribute to the Community!