SumTotal

Relevance Date Difficulty

User Experience Manager Interview

User Experience Manager
Gainesville, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SumTotal in January 2012.

Interview Details – This was the worst interview experience I've ever had or could imagine having! I applied online and heard from the recruiter the next day. I had a phone interview with the recruiter. This was followed by an online IQ test that had absolutely nothing to do with the job and consisted of a lot of GMAT-style word math problems and pattern recognition. After that I had two more phone interviews with a couple of the senior directors. Then I was flown to Gainesville (one day trip, no overnight) for a followup IQ test to make sure I wasn't cheating and was scheduled for two 1:1 interviews. I spent less time at SumTotal than I did on the layover in Atlanta. The two people I was scheduled to interview with were in other meetings and didn't bother coming to the interview. It was outrageous! I took a day off work and flew 2,000 miles round-trip for nothing! Everybody there seemed very stressed out. The environment was unappealing as well.

Interview Question – How do you manage your team?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SumTotal

Worked for SumTotal? Contribute to the Community!

SumTotal Videos

SumTotal – Why Work for Us?

SumTotal is dedicated to partnering with our customers to create great places to work. We break down barriers. We reject complexity and embrace simplicity. We believe that people want to give their best and be great at… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SumTotal User Experience Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SumTotal employees and interview candidates.