SumTotal

Relevance Date Difficulty

User Experience Manager Interview

User Experience Manager
Gainesville, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SumTotal in January 2012.

Interview Details – This was the worst interview experience I've ever had or could imagine having! I applied online and heard from the recruiter the next day. I had a phone interview with the recruiter. This was followed by an online IQ test that had absolutely nothing to do with the job and consisted of a lot of GMAT-style word math problems and pattern recognition. After that I had two more phone interviews with a couple of the senior directors. Then I was flown to Gainesville (one day trip, no overnight) for a followup IQ test to make sure I wasn't cheating and was scheduled for two 1:1 interviews. I spent less time at SumTotal than I did on the layover in Atlanta. The two people I was scheduled to interview with were in other meetings and didn't bother coming to the interview. It was outrageous! I took a day off work and flew 2,000 miles round-trip for nothing! Everybody there seemed very stressed out. The environment was unappealing as well.

Interview Question – How do you manage your team?   Answer Question

Worked for SumTotal? Contribute to the Community!