Sumitomo Mitsui

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Interview

Graduate
City of London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Sumitomo Mitsui in January 2012.

Interview Details – Explained the job roles and talked about my background, such as education and the work experience. The interviewer talked me about why they want to recruit for that position. Since it was a graduation position, they did not ask about the details about what I studied at Business School. It might be because the course of my school was well known, and they might know what I studied in my school. Still she told me she expects me to do some internal works in the office, and to cultivate myself to be more skillful after joining the company.

Interview Question – How much communication skill do you have?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Sumitomo Mitsui in November 2011.

Interview Details – Just behavior, asked something about the previous experience

Interview Question – 3 reason why not hire you   Answer Question

Worked for Sumitomo Mitsui? Contribute to the Community!