Summer Infant

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Summer Infant

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Summer Infant in September 2014.

Applied online and received a response by email about a week later. Was contacted by Terri Aruda saying they had received my application/resume and wanted to meet with me next week. We exchanged a couple emails to set up a mutually agreeable time. An hour before the phone interview she cancels on me and asks for a new listing of days/times I can meet. I respond back within 15 minutes of getting the email and list the new days times I can meet. No response. I follow up again a couple days later with another email. Still no response. I make a phone call and leave a message. No response. So somewhere along the line something happened, as they went from loving me to hating me without even talking to me.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

The process took a dayinterviewed at Summer Infant in June 2010.

I met with the VP of marketing and she basically just asked me to tell her about myself, than she told me about the postion I would be in and what my duties would be. Afterwards I met with two other Marketing Product Managers who got a feel for who I was and to see if I would be a good match for the company. It was mostly a conversational interview. I than went back into the VP's office where I also met the EVP of the company, and I told him about my experience. By the end of the interview I knew I had the job and we discussed my schedule, followed up my e-mail. I started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    Absolutely no negotiation. They would not budge at all.