Summit Business Media

Relevance Date Difficulty

Editorial Interview

Editorial
Erlanger, KY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Summit Business Media in March 2011.

Interview Details – The HR person found me on LinkedIn and set up a phone interview for a couple of days after our first email exchange. I was brought in the next week for an in-person interview with HR and the person I would report to. The in-person interview didn't last more than an hour and I honestly thought it went terribly. I received a call the next day that they would like for me to come in and temp for a week or two. At the end of the first week I received an offer.

The office is very quiet and most communication takes place online.

Interview Question – Tell me about your past experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You must accept offers within 24 hours, which is ridiculous. I had to negotiate like crazy to get it extended for a couple more days. The company has a very high turnover rate and jobs that you turn down may stay open for quite some time after that, which makes no sense.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Summit Business Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Summit Business Media Editorial interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Summit Business Media employees and interview candidates.