Summit Health

2.2

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Summit Health.

Majority of workers are hired in through a staffing agency first, who will do all the ground work and interview you first. Then, you will have a phone interview with someone in HR followed by an in-person interview with someone in HR and a manger of the department looking to hire you.

Interview Questions
    I was able to slightly negotiate with the agency but the company has standard limits on its jobs and you will be in a better position to negotiate with a master degree (or if you're male).

Health Screen Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Summit Health.

Very easy whole process took less than thirty minutes that includes sending your resumes and logging in to your portal. I applied online less than a week later received a phone call and email asking for a phone interview completed the phone interview and pending back ground check was hired as independent contractor.

Interview Questions
    • Remembering your muscle groups for specific immunizations like the deltoid for a flu shot   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Summit Health.

Had a short phone interview where we scheduled an initial panel interveiw.
    Had two additional interviews with a POD leader/manager and two HR representatives to find a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Prepare many of your own to keep the conversation going.   Answer Question

Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Summit Health in August 2013.

Hiring process was straight forward. One phone interview, and a face to face. The interview had basic questions " Have you worked with Excel", "Do you know how to use VLookups".

Health Screener Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Summit Health in April 2013.

By phone.

Account Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Summit Health.

During the interview they really check for your personality to see if you're a good fit for the company culture. The interview usually consists of a younger guy and the pod leader for whichever pod has the opening. It can seem like a popularity contest honestly.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you to explain your personality. And strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question
    There wasn't much of a negotiation but I was offered the position before I even made it home.