Summit Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2015

2.1

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Summit Health (Novi, MI).

Interview

Majority of workers are hired in through a staffing agency first, who will do all the ground work and interview you first. Then, you will have a phone interview with someone in HR followed by an in-person interview with someone in HR and a manger of the department looking to hire you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to slightly negotiate with the agency but the company has standard limits on its jobs and you will be in a better position to negotiate with a master degree (or if you're male).

Health Screen Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Summit Health.

Interview

Very easy whole process took less than thirty minutes that includes sending your resumes and logging in to your portal. I applied online less than a week later received a phone call and email asking for a phone interview completed the phone interview and pending back ground check was hired as independent contractor.

Interview Questions

• Remembering your muscle groups for specific immunizations like the deltoid for a flu shot   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Summit Health.

Interview

Had a short phone interview where we scheduled an initial panel interveiw.
    Had two additional interviews with a POD leader/manager and two HR representatives to find a good fit.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Prepare many of your own to keep the conversation going.   Answer Question

Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Summit Health (Farmington Hills, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was straight forward. One phone interview, and a face to face. The interview had basic questions " Have you worked with Excel", "Do you know how to use VLookups".

Health Screener Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Summit Health in April 2013.

Interview

By phone.

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Summit Health.

Interview

During the interview they really check for your personality to see if you're a good fit for the company culture. The interview usually consists of a younger guy and the pod leader for whichever pod has the opening. It can seem like a popularity contest honestly.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to explain your personality. And strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation but I was offered the position before I even made it home.

Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Summit Health (Novi, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

They made me feel comfortable and a part of the team before I got hired. They allowed me to be myself and show my personality. They gave me the opportunity to share my past experiences of how I can be a good fit for them. By the end of the interview, I felt really confident about the position.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about working in a group setting with other people?   1 Answer