Summit Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Specialist Interview

Data Specialist
Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Summit Health in August 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process was straight forward. One phone interview, and a face to face. The interview had basic questions " Have you worked with Excel", "Do you know how to use VLookups".

Very Easy Interview

Health Screener Interview

Health Screener

I applied online - interviewed at Summit Health in April 2013.

Interview Details – By phone.

Interview Question – None were difficult.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Novi, MI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Summit Health.

Interview Details – Majority of workers are hired in through a staffing agency first, who will do all the ground work and interview you first. Then, you will have a phone interview with someone in HR followed by an in-person interview with someone in HR and a manger of the department looking to hire you.

Interview Question – "Tel us about a time you put out a fire"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to slightly negotiate with the agency but the company has standard limits on its jobs and you will be in a better position to negotiate with a master degree (or if you're male).

Very Easy Interview

Health Screen Interview

Health Screen

I applied online and interviewed at Summit Health.

Interview Details – Very easy whole process took less than thirty minutes that includes sending your resumes and logging in to your portal. I applied online less than a week later received a phone call and email asking for a phone interview completed the phone interview and pending back ground check was hired as independent contractor.

Interview Question – Remembering your muscle groups for specific immunizations like the deltoid for a flu shot   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Summit Health.

Interview Details – Had a short phone interview where we scheduled an initial panel interveiw.
Had two additional interviews with a POD leader/manager and two HR representatives to find a good fit.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Prepare many of your own to keep the conversation going.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Summit Health.

Interview Details – During the interview they really check for your personality to see if you're a good fit for the company culture. The interview usually consists of a younger guy and the pod leader for whichever pod has the opening. It can seem like a popularity contest honestly.

Interview Question – They ask you to explain your personality. And strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much of a negotiation but I was offered the position before I even made it home.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Summit Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Summit Health interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Summit Health employees and interview candidates.