Sun Coast Resources

Relevance Date Difficulty

Dispatcher (Night Shift) Interview

Dispatcher (Night Shift)
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sun Coast Resources in April 2014.

Interview Details – I was invited via email to interview with Rebecca Vidrine. When I arrived, instead I was greeted by another lady who took me to a conference area where I met two more individuals for a 3 person panel interview. During the interview, I was asked questions about my experience; my resume was further scrutinized; and I was told more about the position, tour of duty, and pay.

Interview Question – The gentleman on the panel asked me a very specific question that I was not at all prepared to answer. He asked how many emails I had received on a previous job during a given shift.   View Answer

Help Desk Agent Interview

Help Desk Agent

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sun Coast Resources.

Interview Details – The hiring process with Sun Coast was easy going. The initial contact was handled by a staffing agency. The in person interview lasted about 45 min. Afterwards I received a call from staffing agency iwith an offer.

Worked for Sun Coast Resources? Contribute to the Community!