Sun Coast Resources

Updated Oct 4, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sun Coast Resources

Sales Representative Interview

Interview was two part. First with Facility Manager and Corporate Person ...then with Sales Manager. Process took two weeks. Offer made was less than expected, countered for better offer. Received counter offer and accepted based on knowing a bonus was possible.

Dispatcher (Night Shift) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sun Coast Resources in April 2014.

I was invited via email to interview with Rebecca Vidrine. When I arrived, instead I was greeted by another lady who took me to a conference area where I met two more individuals for a 3 person panel interview. During the interview, I was asked questions about my experience; my resume was further scrutinized; and I was told more about the position, tour of duty, and pay.

Interview Questions
    • The gentleman on the panel asked me a very specific question that I was not at all prepared to answer. He asked how many emails I had received on a previous job during a given shift.   View Answer

Help Desk Agent Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sun Coast Resources.

The hiring process with Sun Coast was easy going. The initial contact was handled by a staffing agency. The in person interview lasted about 45 min. Afterwards I received a call from staffing agency iwith an offer.