Sun Communities

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sun Homes Department Interview

Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sun Communities in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the HR Generalist who was very pleasant and professional. I was actually out of state when I started my interviewing process. It was a standard 30min. pre-screen phone interview followed by an in person one.

Interview Question – Actually nothing was, they were questions that pertain to the job you have currently, the job you are seeking and personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not have to. I was offered more than my current salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sun Communities? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sun Communities Sun Homes Department interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sun Communities employees and interview candidates.