I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sun Life in April 2009.
Interview Details – Interviewed for a position. It took about a month before getting feedback despite making follow up inquiries
I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sun Life in January 2010.
Interview Details – Application Process
1. Applied online
2. One week later, received an email requesting my availability for a phone interview
3. Interviewed through the phone by the recruiting manager
4. One week later, received a phone call from the recruiting manager, requesting my availability for a panel interview
5. Interviewed in-person by a panel
6. Three days later, received an offer from the recruiting manager
7. Accepted the offer
Thoughts on the Application Process
1. All of the persons I interacted with during the whole process were very professional. I always knew what to expect after each step of the process. If they don't tell you outright, ask.
2. During the panel interview, I was asked questions which explored my current knowledge/skills, my personality, and my fit with the company.
Interview Question – Why should we hire you? Answer Question
Who We Are We’re Sun Life. We’re a leading international financial services company, building on our strengths for nearly 150 years. Our objective is to deliver the best customer experience at every touch point, in… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
No thanks –