Sun Life Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sun Life (Boston, MA) in April 2009.

Interview

Interviewed for a position. It took about a month before getting feedback despite making follow up inquiries

Interview Questions

• So, Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
  • Questions on technical skills   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sun Life

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sun Life (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

Application Process
    1. Applied online
    2. One week later, received an email requesting my availability for a phone interview
    3. Interviewed through the phone by the recruiting manager
    4. One week later, received a phone call from the recruiting manager, requesting my availability for a panel interview
    5. Interviewed in-person by a panel
    6. Three days later, received an offer from the recruiting manager
    7. Accepted the offer

Thoughts on the Application Process
    1. All of the persons I interacted with during the whole process were very professional. I always knew what to expect after each step of the process. If they don't tell you outright, ask.
    2. During the panel interview, I was asked questions which explored my current knowledge/skills, my personality, and my fit with the company.

Interview Questions