Sun Life

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sun Life in April 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed for a position. It took about a month before getting feedback despite making follow up inquiries

Interview Questions

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sun Life in January 2010.

Interview Details – Application Process
1. Applied online
2. One week later, received an email requesting my availability for a phone interview
3. Interviewed through the phone by the recruiting manager
4. One week later, received a phone call from the recruiting manager, requesting my availability for a panel interview
5. Interviewed in-person by a panel
6. Three days later, received an offer from the recruiting manager
7. Accepted the offer

Thoughts on the Application Process
1. All of the persons I interacted with during the whole process were very professional. I always knew what to expect after each step of the process. If they don't tell you outright, ask.
2. During the panel interview, I was asked questions which explored my current knowledge/skills, my personality, and my fit with the company.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for Sun Life? Contribute to the Community!