Sun Life

Relevance Date Difficulty

Rotational Leadership Dev Program Interview

Rotational Leadership Dev Program
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Sun Life in November 2009.

Interview Details – Initially had one interview with HR rep at my school. Went well. Casual, friendly, they focus almost entirely on personality, communication, leadership questions. They want to know what kind of leader you will be, how you will manage, how you work in groups, how well you deal with conflict/people, etc. Very little to no questions on business knowledge. They are focusing on people skills.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you wanted to fix a problem but failed.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sun Life

Worked for Sun Life? Contribute to the Community!

Sun Life Videos

Sun Life – Why Work for Us?

Who We Are We’re Sun Life. We’re a leading international financial services company, building on our strengths for nearly 150 years. Our objective is to deliver the best customer experience at every touch point, in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sun Life Rotational Leadership Dev Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sun Life employees and interview candidates.