Sun Life

Updated Nov 24, 2014

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

first round was online aptitude, result was declared after a month and next was a technical online test followed by hr round and then a technical interview.
online tests were conducted by amcat.
questions on database, data structures were asked. They asked about the projects done in college and also asked me to write logic for a small sorting program.

Other Interview Reviews for Sun Life

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sun Life in March 2014.

I went through a consultancy and i cleared all of the rounds written (apti+technical) --> first technical --> second technical after completed these round hr called for final round and that was Manager round. I gave my manager round and after one week i got my feedback +ve but on hold. I didn't know what was that which is still on hold. I thought i am not selected because they have already taken 1.5 months.

Interview Questions
    • Aptitude test ,it is challenging but you will enjoy it.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sun Life in July 2011.

Mail communication from the different placement agencies. got a call from the HR dept of sunlife. Interview was smooth. Process completed in 1 day

stick to what you want, they will tell you that they cannot provide it but later will get back to you and provide the package

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sun Life in March 2011.

Started with telephonic discussion. After that, I had a 1:1 technical interview. On clearing the technical interview, I had a discussion with the manager after which I was asked for my expected salary. On accepting the offer, there was a medical test and a background check.

I got what I asked for

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sun Life in March 2011.

that time 3 rounds i faced st round Technical, 2nd HR round and 3rd was Clint round

Software Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sun Life in July 2010.

It was good