Sun Life

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sun Life in March 2014.

Interview Details – I went through a consultancy and i cleared all of the rounds written (apti+technical) --> first technical --> second technical after completed these round hr called for final round and that was Manager round. I gave my manager round and after one week i got my feedback +ve but on hold. I didn't know what was that which is still on hold. I thought i am not selected because they have already taken 1.5 months.

Interview Question – Aptitude test ,it is challenging but you will enjoy it.   View Answer

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sun Life in March 2011.

Interview Details – Started with telephonic discussion. After that, I had a 1:1 technical interview. On clearing the technical interview, I had a discussion with the manager after which I was asked for my expected salary. On accepting the offer, there was a medical test and a background check.

Interview Question – Why are you looking for a change?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got what I asked for

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Sun Life in July 2011.

Interview Details – Mail communication from the different placement agencies. got a call from the HR dept of sunlife. Interview was smooth. Process completed in 1 day

Negotiation Details – stick to what you want, they will tell you that they cannot provide it but later will get back to you and provide the package

Software Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Sun Life in July 2010.

Interview Details – It was good

Interview Question – Find the second highest salary   View Answer

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sun Life in March 2011.

Interview Details – that time 3 rounds i faced st round Technical, 2nd HR round and 3rd was Clint round

Interview Questions

Worked for Sun Life? Contribute to the Community!