Sun Life

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sun Life in March 2014.

Interview Details – I went through a consultancy and i cleared all of the rounds written (apti+technical) --> first technical --> second technical after completed these round hr called for final round and that was Manager round. I gave my manager round and after one week i got my feedback +ve but on hold. I didn't know what was that which is still on hold. I thought i am not selected because they have already taken 1.5 months.

Interview Question – Aptitude test ,it is challenging but you will enjoy it.   View Answer

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sun Life in March 2011.

Interview Details – Started with telephonic discussion. After that, I had a 1:1 technical interview. On clearing the technical interview, I had a discussion with the manager after which I was asked for my expected salary. On accepting the offer, there was a medical test and a background check.

Interview Question – Why are you looking for a change?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got what I asked for

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Sun Life in July 2011.

Interview Details – Mail communication from the different placement agencies. got a call from the HR dept of sunlife. Interview was smooth. Process completed in 1 day

Negotiation Details – stick to what you want, they will tell you that they cannot provide it but later will get back to you and provide the package

Software Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Sun Life in July 2010.

Interview Details – It was good

Interview Question – Find the second highest salary   View Answer

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sun Life in March 2011.

Interview Details – that time 3 rounds i faced st round Technical, 2nd HR round and 3rd was Clint round

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sun Life

Worked for Sun Life? Contribute to the Community!

Sun Life Videos

Sun Life – Why Work for Us?

Who We Are We’re Sun Life. We’re a leading international financial services company, building on our strengths for nearly 150 years. Our objective is to deliver the best customer experience at every touch point, in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sun Life Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sun Life employees and interview candidates.