Sun Pharma

Updated Nov 11, 2014

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranbury, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranbury, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sun Pharma in October 2014.

This was by far the worst interview I have ever had. The sheer unprofessionalism was mind boggling. The hiring manager was falling asleep within 5 minutes of being the interview. Then if that was not rude enough, he picks up his cell phone to take a call! I wouldn't work at such an unprofessional organization no matter what.

Interview Questions
    • None asked. Hiring manager was to busy sleeping and taking phone calls.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sun Pharma in June 2011.

moderate

Medical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sun Pharma in November 2011.

You have to prepare a presentation. Practice before you get there. Presentation skills matter big time. Stud about the speciality mentioned. DO NOT COMPROMISE on the division/specialty you want to work for. State it clearly and confirm before accepting the job. Negotiate the salary well. The HR are tough. State and stand-by your job position firmly. The HR tries very strongly to offer you a lowed position and the growth is not very fast for the initial few months. Do not compromise on the probation period. It can be too long sometimes. Negotiate and and for a short probation period.

Interview Questions
    • My interview was pretty subtle and I did not feel the questions were as challenging.   Answer Question

Senior Officer Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Sun Pharma in December 2010.

Currently my job responsibility to work as team leader of section of microbiology, QA of QC & stability section. over all i am handling & leading of total 9 person of my all respective section. this include daily planning , external coordination, trouble shooting, routing audit, gap analysis ver SOP & actual Practice . Timely impart schedule training as per schedule & nonscheduled training as per requirement. preparation of protocol, SOP as per requirement & review of qc record randomly, preparation of daily, monthly & quarterly report .

Interview Questions
    • Why not single regulatory body created for pharma sector in word   Answer Question

Production Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bharūch (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bharūch (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sun Pharma in May 2010.

there is always an approach towards 4 round interview.
    1st plant managers
    2nd company production manager
    3rd HR managements
    4th V.P

Interview Questions
    • depends if ur experienced or a fresher   View Answer

Due to my expectation was towards bombay based units. to leave gujarat any how. but my exp. only counts 2 & half yrs. and this was not possible for them.