Sun West Mortgage

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Engineer At Sun West Mortgage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sun West Mortgage in July 2013.

Applied on line through my college career website and got a call from HR 2 or 3 days later. We arranged an onsite interview with a skill test (software engineer test) on July 1st. I arrived on time and the front desk gave me the skill test paper and asked me to enter my answer to one computer. There are some HTTP questions, pointer questions and SQL select questions.
After I finished the test, the front desk asked me to wait a moment and see if there is anybody has the time to grade it. About 10 mins later, the front desk told me there is no one free now and asked me to leave and she would contact me for further notice.

Clearly, they didn't assign anybody to interview me, I don't think it's a good way to hire new employees for a company more than 30 years old.

Interview Questions
  • There are some HTTP questions, just answer true or false.
    C questions about pointer.
    SQL select coding.