Sun & Ski Sports

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sun & Ski Sports in December 2011.

Interview Details – I applied, then went to an interview. Interview and job offer was on the spot.

Interview Question – There were no formal interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, they just offered me an hourly wage.

Manager Interview

Manager
Houston, TX

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sun & Ski Sports in January 2008.

Interview Details – I got a phone call and then went in for a 1 on 1 interview.

Negotiation Details – they don't budge much.

Very Easy Interview

Bike Builder Interview

Bike Builder
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sun & Ski Sports in November 2010.

Interview Details – I was hired in person by an extremely knowledgeable shop manager. He was later reprimanded for hiring me without going through the proper channels. I had to argue with upper MGMT outside the store to keep the job. He needed someone with skills to assemble bikes and help keep up with repairs. Home office was upset that he left them out of the decision. I started working the next day, but it was 6 weeks before I knew I could keep working.

Interview Question – Can you take this bike out of the box and build it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I got the job because I had skills. It was a part time job and I was not worried about negotiating for more money in the beginning. After 3+ years raises come very slowly.

Worked for Sun & Ski Sports? Contribute to the Community!