SunBridge Healthcare Corporation

Interviews for Top Jobs at SunBridge Healthcare Corporation

LNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keene, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keene, NH

I applied online – interviewed at SunBridge Healthcare Corporation in September 2012.

I was contacted by westwood for an interview went to interview seemed to go well was offered a position 3rd shift . So i went through the process drug test .tb ,background check , went for physical so on but went to get a physical there but when i should up the RN had called out and no one contacted me to inform me so i drove for 35 mile for nothing so after 9 days of this i waited to hear from tara i called several times never could get a hold of her then finally got a hold of her and she informed me i was not to be pffered a job. when asked why she put me through the administrator and i never got called back so i called the main company and have been told i didnt put a date on an application in 2009 on my criminal report section so i was not able to work for them because i did not disclose that date.

Interview Questions
    • there where no hard questions she needed me right know i am 49 years old a worker they need good people several job openings   Answer Question
    they decided not to give me the job because i couldnt give them a date on an application i filled out in 2009 so they claim i didnt diclose all my back ground WHO KEEPS DATES OF CRIMINAL BACKGROUNDS IN THERE BACK POCKET 20 YEARS AFTER THE FACT

Food Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SunBridge Healthcare Corporation in April 2012.

Was asked to schedule an interview with the director & waited 20 minutes after my interview time & the director didn't show up or call, interviewed with a dietitian who didn't know what to do or ask in the interview, i think she just felt bad, never heard from the director. I called to follow up & still no response. It seemed unprofessional.

Nursing Home Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westfield, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westfield, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SunBridge Healthcare Corporation in August 2008.

Thorough screening / vetting process. Criminal Background, Drug Testing, Reference Checks, Regional Vice President will speak with your former RVP or superior to make a hiring decision.

Interview Questions
    • Why you are seeking to change employers, what about current or previous employer made your decision to leave happen?   View Answer
    There was an expectation that I would take whatever the company offered. I was able to get the interviewer to consider experience and we did negotiate. Insist on this early in the process.

directir of rehabilitation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SunBridge Healthcare Corporation in June 2008.

interview with regional DOR and building Administator

Interview Questions
    • How would ou deal with an employee if they did not agree to keepa client on caseload?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you did not agree with a decision of your administrator   Answer Question

Activity Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunBridge Healthcare Corporation in April 2010.

First contact was a day or two after applying online. HR recruiter called to set up a brief phone interview. After that, recruiter set up a day for me to come in and meet with her at a corporate office (not a branch) for a follow up. He asked very basic questions and the only one that made me think for a moment or two was, "what is your greatest accomplishment other than your college degree." Interview lasted about 30 minutes.