SunBridge Healthcare Corporation

Very Easy Interview

LNA Interview

LNA
Keene, NH

I applied online - interviewed at SunBridge Healthcare Corporation in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by westwood for an interview went to interview seemed to go well was offered a position 3rd shift . So i went through the process drug test .tb ,background check , went for physical so on but went to get a physical there but when i should up the RN had called out and no one contacted me to inform me so i drove for 35 mile for nothing so after 9 days of this i waited to hear from tara i called several times never could get a hold of her then finally got a hold of her and she informed me i was not to be pffered a job. when asked why she put me through the administrator and i never got called back so i called the main company and have been told i didnt put a date on an application in 2009 on my criminal report section so i was not able to work for them because i did not disclose that date.

Interview Question – there where no hard questions she needed me right know i am 49 years old a worker they need good people several job openings   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they decided not to give me the job because i couldnt give them a date on an application i filled out in 2009 so they claim i didnt diclose all my back ground WHO KEEPS DATES OF CRIMINAL BACKGROUNDS IN THERE BACK POCKET 20 YEARS AFTER THE FACT

Nursing Home Administrator Interview

Nursing Home Administrator
Westfield, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SunBridge Healthcare Corporation in August 2008.

Interview Details – Thorough screening / vetting process. Criminal Background, Drug Testing, Reference Checks, Regional Vice President will speak with your former RVP or superior to make a hiring decision.

Interview Question – Why you are seeking to change employers, what about current or previous employer made your decision to leave happen?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was an expectation that I would take whatever the company offered. I was able to get the interviewer to consider experience and we did negotiate. Insist on this early in the process.

Food Service Manager Interview

Food Service Manager
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SunBridge Healthcare Corporation in April 2012.

Interview Details – Was asked to schedule an interview with the director & waited 20 minutes after my interview time & the director didn't show up or call, interviewed with a dietitian who didn't know what to do or ask in the interview, i think she just felt bad, never heard from the director. I called to follow up & still no response. It seemed unprofessional.

directir of rehabilitation Interview

directir of rehabilitation
Danvers, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SunBridge Healthcare Corporation in June 2008.

Interview Details – interview with regional DOR and building Administator

Interview Questions

• How would ou deal with an employee if they did not agree to keepa client on caseload?   Answer Question
  • What would you do if you did not agree with a decision of your administrator   Answer Question

Activity Director Interview

Activity Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at SunBridge Healthcare Corporation in April 2010.

Interview Details – First contact was a day or two after applying online. HR recruiter called to set up a brief phone interview. After that, recruiter set up a day for me to come in and meet with her at a corporate office (not a branch) for a follow up. He asked very basic questions and the only one that made me think for a moment or two was, "what is your greatest accomplishment other than your college degree." Interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SunBridge Healthcare Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunBridge Healthcare Corporation interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by SunBridge Healthcare Corporation employees and interview candidates.