Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SunDance RehabilitationMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at SunDance Rehabilitation (Savannah, GA) in July 2011.
Communication was timely and responsive, the interview took place within days of initial contact. The hiring process was a little delayed in terms of communication between the recruiter and the area manager, but overall a good experience with hiring and the interviewing process.
- What is the most challenging patient treatment case you have ever had Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at SunDance Rehabilitation (Markleysburg, PA) in July 2009.
Saw an ad in a Physical Therapy magazine, so I called about the position. Recruiter called me back that week, did brief phone interview about my previous experience. Rehab manager from facility then called me and set up a face to face interview that week. General interview questions (none of the what are your strengths/weaknesses, tell me how you work under pressure type questions) Then had tour of facility. A few days later recruiter called and said they would like to offer me the job at $X per hour. I said i would get back to him and ended up accepting the job offer. Had to make sure i had current TB and did a drug test.
- How many years long term care experience do you have. 1 Answer
I didn't negotiate because they offered me $5 more per hour than my current job and offered 7-330 (rather than my 8-6 i was working in out patient) Work of advice, ask for more because they will probably give it to you and ask for sign on bonus because they won't give it to you if you don't ask!
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at SunDance Rehabilitation.
Applied when previous AM resigned from the role due to personal issues. It was a great interview process. Involved multiple layers of senior management. Included both phone and in person discussions. Allowed me to highlight my skill set and some previous experiences that senior management had not been aware of in my previous role.
- What are 3 areas you have identified that you will change or modify, immediately, to affect a change in operations? Answer Question