SunDance Rehabilitation Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at SunDance Rehabilitation

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SunDance Rehabilitation (Savannah, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

Communication was timely and responsive, the interview took place within days of initial contact. The hiring process was a little delayed in terms of communication between the recruiter and the area manager, but overall a good experience with hiring and the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging patient treatment case you have ever had   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SunDance Rehabilitation (Markleysburg, PA) in July 2009.

Interview

Saw an ad in a Physical Therapy magazine, so I called about the position. Recruiter called me back that week, did brief phone interview about my previous experience. Rehab manager from facility then called me and set up a face to face interview that week. General interview questions (none of the what are your strengths/weaknesses, tell me how you work under pressure type questions) Then had tour of facility. A few days later recruiter called and said they would like to offer me the job at $X per hour. I said i would get back to him and ended up accepting the job offer. Had to make sure i had current TB and did a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How many years long term care experience do you have.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because they offered me $5 more per hour than my current job and offered 7-330 (rather than my 8-6 i was working in out patient) Work of advice, ask for more because they will probably give it to you and ask for sign on bonus because they won't give it to you if you don't ask!

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SunDance Rehabilitation.

Interview

Applied when previous AM resigned from the role due to personal issues. It was a great interview process. Involved multiple layers of senior management. Included both phone and in person discussions. Allowed me to highlight my skill set and some previous experiences that senior management had not been aware of in my previous role.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 areas you have identified that you will change or modify, immediately, to affect a change in operations?   Answer Question