SunGard Applications Support Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard in November 2010.

I applied for the role of Application Support Analyst at a listed derivatives technology division and was emailed by the in-house recruiter, who clarified the salary range on offer. After replying that I was happy to proceed with the application, it all went silent.

After one month or thereabouts, I got a phone call from the recruiter, explaining that the position had been put on hold for a while but was now re-opened. He arranged for me to be interviewed by the Operations Director and I thought the interview went very well. At the end of the interview, the Director mentioned that it might be a while before I hear from them due to the number of applicants.

After waiting for over two months, I emailed the recruiter and also left him a voicemail to find out whether I was still being considered for the next round or not but was never contacted back. A few weeks later, the status of my online application was changed from 'considering' to 'withdrawn' and I also noticed the position was being re-advertised.

The experience was completely unprofessional and discorteous and certainly reflects poorly on the firm's culture.

Interview Questions