SunGard Interview Questions in Birmingham, AL

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.0

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

Interviewed over the phone with several Principals & Partners of the Consulting/Professional Services area; Quick, yet thorough, questioning and discussions. Final interview with Partner was interesting in that he asked what I can tell him that I haven't already told the other interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you should be considered for the Senior Manager role versus the Manager role? Explain prior experience and job functions at SunGard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Several questions and clarification of what role I was to fill. I mentioned the salary I made as a Director at CSC, yet I was willing to take a salary $22K lower than that job.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at SunGard (Birmingham, AL) in January 2009.

Interview

Answered an add in the paper and it took 4 months for them to offer me a job. It was very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• There was a stupid aptitude test which they don't give any more. Some old fashioned knucklehead insisted on it.   1 Answer