SunGard Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard in May 2012.

Interview

I was pushed in by a recruiter. Had a 1:1 interview with the recruiter first, and then had an 1:1 interview with one of the hiring managers. Work place is nice, a lot of empty desks, though. Was asked a lot of behaviour questions, but no "what's your long term/short term goal?". Then, took two quizes, one programming, one brain test. Overall, it took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• What type of job you don't want to go to when you wake up every morning?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SunGard

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard in October 2010.

Interview

My interview was with a Senior Consultant. The interview was mainly behavior but they were looking for technical answers. Questions were fairly straight forward and about 5 questions total.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you faced a problem and did not know the answer. How did you face the problem and what did you do creatively to find a solution?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard in November 2009.

Interview

Sungard take you through several interviews with different employees. I had one with a senior consultant and the Head of Sales. They generally focused on motivational questions, going through the CV thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Sungard?   1 Answer