Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SunGard
- Software Engineer (13)
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Consultant (9)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Intern (4)
- Manager (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Senior Systems Engineer (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Software Developer (2)
- Technical Consultant (2)
- Graduate Consultant (2)
- Senior Business Analyst (2)
- Senior Associate (2)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Finance Executive (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Graduate Software Developer (1)
- Technology (1)
- Technical Support (1)
- Graduate (1)
- Graduate Analyst (1)
- Manager Customer Care (1)
- Technical Account Manager (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Account Manager (1)
The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard in May 2012.
I was pushed in by a recruiter. Had a 1:1 interview with the recruiter first, and then had an 1:1 interview with one of the hiring managers. Work place is nice, a lot of empty desks, though. Was asked a lot of behaviour questions, but no "what's your long term/short term goal?". Then, took two quizes, one programming, one brain test. Overall, it took about 2 hours.
- What type of job you don't want to go to when you wake up every morning? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for SunGard
Consultant InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard in October 2010.
My interview was with a Senior Consultant. The interview was mainly behavior but they were looking for technical answers. Questions were fairly straight forward and about 5 questions total.
- Describe a situation where you faced a problem and did not know the answer. How did you face the problem and what did you do creatively to find a solution? Answer Question
Consultant InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard in November 2009.
Sungard take you through several interviews with different employees. I had one with a senior consultant and the Head of Sales. They generally focused on motivational questions, going through the CV thoroughly.
- Why do you want to join Sungard? 1 Answer