SunGard Financial Systems

SunGard Financial Systems Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard Financial Systems in October 2013.

First round were general questions regarding of where I worked before. After that I was given a fairly easy finance + BA test with some general questions.

Other Interview Reviews for SunGard Financial Systems

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SunGard Financial Systems in November 2011.

2 Interviews were scheduled, both on the same day

Interview Questions
    Salary was offered and small negotiation happened

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SunGard Financial Systems in October 2011.

I'd submitted my resume a couple of years before, recruiter contacted me for an open role. Brief phone interview and on-site 1:1 interview with the hiring manager and one other member of the team. General questions based on skills and expereince.

Very easy.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SunGard Financial Systems in April 2010.

the telephonic round of interview went very well, the hiring panel, got thru one by one testing the communication follwed by technical competency follwed by analytical skills
    the panel was very sweet and jolly , they were easing out every suitation, which helped me be calm throughout the process

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SunGard Financial Systems in January 2010.

This was a position for Intellimatch.The interviewer was a senior employee .

I was quizzed for my knowledge of Exchange traded derivatives and also my awareness of technology as I come from a business background.The interviewer seemed to be a bit rigid in their thinking.
    This was followed by a meeting with a Director.

Interview Questions

Declined as the offer was not upto my expectations

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard Financial Systems in February 2008.

it was a campus placement and i was asked to go to Sungard's office for a one-one interview. I had two rounds of interviews. One for domain and the other one for HR.