SunGard Financial Systems

SunGard Financial Systems Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

Product/Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard Financial Systems.

First you have to interview with a recruiter via the phone. Once you go through that, you will interview with the hiring manager. After you speak to the hiring manager, you sit in on a panel interview. This process can take a few weeks. The entire process with background check etc. took about 3 weeks to get offer.

Interview Questions
    • For technical jobs some managers will ask you to create a mapper file or develop a plan for software.   View Answer
    I did counter offer for more pay and vacation. Vacation was declined however the increase was approved.

Graduate Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard Financial Systems.

Met an HR representative at a career fair and gave her my resume, she contacted me afterwards recommending that I apply, I applied online, was scheduled a month or so later for four interviews with four different managers on the same day, was offered the position, then completed the background check/drug test.

Interview Questions
    Salary is set, no negotiation

Client Service Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard Financial Systems.

Very organized HR department. All interviews were scheduled with flexibility and everyone respected the set time. Interview with hiring manager and several team members. Once approved, moved on to interview with HR.

Interview Questions
    Some, but not much flexibility.

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard Financial Systems in May 2014.

The hiring process was smooth. I was called for an on-site interview, where 7 individuals (sometimes with their subordinates) interviewed me. It was more of test to see my best fit in the company, and most questions where about my interests and academics. The technical questions where more about my under-grad project, as it was the most technical thing on my resume at that point.

Graduate Training Program Interview

A few interviews are included in this process. First, is a phone interview. Second, is a 1-1 interview. Finally, there's a panel interview. The interview process is both professional and friendly. They really try to have a good understanding of who you are and what you can bring to the company.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave your previous employer and how does it differ from this position?   Answer Question

Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SunGard Financial Systems.

four interviews

not very flexible

Human Resources Interview

Very thorough and professional. Good Follow-Up

Interview Questions
    • None were unexpected. Simply talked about former experience and value-add I could bring..   Answer Question

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Submit resume to HR, go through one round of interview usually and the management will then decide. The interview process doesn't last for too long but it took a very long time for them to send out the offer letter which I do not understand since if they really wanted to hire someone immediately, why didn't they just expedite the whole process?

Interview Questions
    • Trivia questions are the most unexpected ones as I would put it   Answer Question

Tax and Compliance Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at SunGard Financial Systems.

The interview was straightforward and easy. It entailed 3 people and the questions were about my work experience

Account Executive Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard Financial Systems in February 2013.

Good, except employer would not allow me to provide notice to current company. Interview process was not easy or considerate of current responsibilities at current employer, but can be worked through. Phone conversation, then face to face, then meeting upper management, Powerpoint presentation, Offer, Drug test, Personality test. Many steps, but reasonable.

It was short. The compensation and opportunity is fair .