SunGard Higher Education

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Management Interview

Product Management

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SunGard Higher Education.

Interview Details – Good process, very thorough and professional

Interview Question – What's the most important reason you want this job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Average

Systems Analyst II Interview

Systems Analyst II
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SunGard Higher Education in May 2011.

Interview Details – The initial interview with the recruiter in HR was brief and setting of expectations as well as communication who I would be interviewing with. The 1:1 phone interview was brief and did not cover anything more than social interactions. The group interview with the team was very rigorous and filled with questions as well as professionally led. The final manager interviews were again more social interactions. Be prepared for a casual interview experience with the team with questions from a variety of fields. The manager interviews are key for showing you have a long term vision for the future of your goal and the industry.

Interview Question – What type of technologies have you dealt with.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiations were fairly straight forward they don't have anything special to offer in regards to packages or additional compensation in other forms. The hiring manager that you will be working for doesn't have much control over what is offered on pay other than a veto authority so if you are able to shoot high and impress them do it.

Chief Technology Officer Interview

Chief Technology Officer
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SunGard Higher Education in December 2008.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and cover letter, had a phone interview w/ a recruiter, then had an in person interview with the supervisor for the position and the next level above the supervisor.

Interview Question – What is your experience dealing with difficult customers?   View Answer

Worked for SunGard Higher Education? Contribute to the Community!