Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SunGard
- Software Engineer (14)
- Senior Software Engineer (10)
- Consultant (9)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Software Developer (4)
- Intern (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Manager (3)
- QA Analyst (2)
- Senior Business Analyst (2)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Senior Systems Engineer (2)
- Graduate Consultant (2)
- Senior Associate (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Software Developer (2)
- Technical Consultant (2)
- Senior Engineer - Product Development (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Program Manager (1)
- Product/Program Manager (1)
- Specialist Product Development (1)
- Engineer Product Development (1)
- Senior FIN Analyst (1)
- Trading Positin (1)
- Account Executive Sales (1)
- Technical Support/Customer Service (1)
- Market Data & Applications Support Trainee Analyst (1)
- Core Java Developer (1)
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunGard (Boston, MA) in July 2015.
Professional, personal, friendly, relaxed, knowledgable. I was able to speak freely and ask any question I saw fit. Very relaxed yet professional. Represented organization well, and made me want to work here even more. Still waiting to hear back. Phone call lasted about 30mins, and wasn't strictly business. Small talk and professional inquiry both applied.
- Knowledge of the company? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for SunGard
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunGard (Boston, MA) in January 2012.
I had a very informal interview due to a personal connection. I was asked about my capabilities with Excel and time management skills. The job had to be taught regardless, so the interview was more about informing me of what I was going to do and analyzing whether I could do it or not. As I said it wasn't very straightforward.
- I didn't have any difficult or unexpected questions. Answer Question
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SunGard in April 2011.
Very easy, applied and was contacted for a phone interview the next day. They asked me to come in as soon as possible and less than 24 hours after the interview they called with an offer.
- Standard questions about strengths and weaknesses and why i would want to work there. Answer Question