SunGard Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.9

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard (Geneva, IL).

Interview

HR interview by phone was fine, then a grueling in-person interview with 5 people. 2 of the 5 were jerks and inappropriate. One asked if I liked sports and talked about sports a lot. I guess he wanted to weed out those that don't like sports? He also asked what my life's biggest mistake was. Appalling. The other jerk must have been threatened and insecure about his job. He plopped down in the chair with a chip on his 5 foot tall shoulders and blurted hostile questions at me like I was seen at a scene of a crime.

Interview Questions

• Do you like sports? What sports do you like? What's your favorite team? What's your life's biggest mistake?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Three round of interviews first Hr Second and third one are technical Interview having sounds knowledge about the financial product like derivative, financial reporting, assets class, investment in assets, and financial instruments etc.

Senior UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Bangalore (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Intiially, recruiter sent me an email for which i have expressed my interest. They did one tel round, one coding round, technical round, 1-1 round, hr round. After all these rounds they said there is another client round which was pending from 2months. I don't understand this. why there are taking such a long time, atleast there should be a communication from hr saying it will take time to roll-out offer. But there is no such kind of communication...instead i have to check with them.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial interview with agency, and a simple math based test. Followed by in-depth phone interview. Followed by 1:1 interview and further problem-solving questions.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard in October 2011.

Interview

The interview is consider a phone interview and 2 hours on site interview.

Inside Graduate Sale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Online application Telephone Interview: Why Sungard, what are your experience Online test: Personality test Group assessment Day; Group work and one on one test presentation. Last, 3 Min presentation explaining why do you want to work in financial sales and why should Sungard select me?

Interview Questions

• Assessment Day What is your biggest achievement? Name one famous person you admire? Group Test 1: In a group decide which famous person should be on the boat and justify why. Only 5 people can make the boat. decide as a group and present to the sales leaders. Group test 2: As a group come up with a new innovation and present this new idea to the group of sales leaders. Last, 3 Min presentation explaining why do you want to work in financial sales and why should Sungard select me?   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard in January 2014.

Interview

Two person interview (senior and junior) members from the team. Few general coding questions on Fibonacci sequence and other basic a-level maths questions. Some basic plotting of graphs and finding the minimum and minima of an equation. General background discussion, history of SunGard, motivation for applying. Job description involves Quantatative Analyst but in reality is mobile coder, financial institutions instruct the "QA" on what to code. The QAC may also help explain coding to some of the actual analysts at the bank.

Interview Questions

• Fibonacci Sequence - short sequence of generic code identifiying potential bugs or problems that may be problematic given some exceptions (i.e. User inputs size 0 in array).   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Prepared two online tests one Numerical and one Logical that both needed to be submitted very fast. After received a phone call from a recruiter that asked me some questions about my application. Now waiting for the last part of the process

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Through staffing agency I got a chance to get interviewed in SunGard, Pune. The interviewer was very friendly and soft spoken. There are basically three technical rounds. 1. Initial screening 2. More situational technical by PM. 3. By on-site client.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions to start with. Then in depth(where I got struck permanently). 100% my fault!   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter for a phone screen. After the initial phone screen with a Sr.Developer, they called me for an in-person interview with another Sr.Developer which was for about 30mins. There was also a small coding test for another 30mins. After the in-person interview, they arranged for another video interview with the IT Director which lasted for about an hour. I am very confident that all the rounds were excellent and also received positive reaction from the interviewers during the interview process. It has been more than a month now and I have never heard back from them. When I contacted the recruiter, he said that the position is supposed to be filled within 2 months and asked me not to wait for them if I had another opportunity at hand. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• C# basic questions, sql and some scenaio based questions etc   Answer Question