SunGard Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.9

Project Lead Interview

Interview

AS usual nothing specific and it is all about the domain and project you have worked earlier and roll and responsibilities you had in your position and what are the challenges you have faced.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

Did interview with this company and I can sum it up with one word, "bizarre".
    Arrive to the building with no reception, just buzz to let you in.

Meet the hiring manager, told me to wait in meeting room for 15mins.
    In the middle of interview he keeps getting calls and talk on the phone and when I ask questions he gets really annoyed.
    Really awkward experience

Anyway, decided within the first 5 min that I will definitely not working with this kind of people.

Computer Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard in March 2011.

Interview

Easy interview process. Interviewed via phone screen with the recruiter and then brought in for an onsite interview. Met with a few people and the interviews were very laid back. Scheduling this took place over approximately 2.5 weeks. 1 week later I had an offer in hand.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SunGard (New York, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

The recruiter who contacted me and the hiring manager who interviewed me one on one were both very nice and smart people, but had already formed an opinion of me based on my resume. The entire process focused more on the organization rather than the position and its requirements. I also met with a few representatives of the team who seemed very intelligent, but uninterested in asking me questions about myself.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SunGard (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2009.

Interview

This was more like a HR one looking more into why, what value addition, goals & objective, strenghths & weakness, tell about yourself, technical & functional proficiency check etc... It was more of a discussion about the position on offer

Trading Positin Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

The manager asked me abt my trading experience and the strategies I used before. Ask my opinions about the stock market now and how much is the buying power that I wish to have. What is my risk management and trading plan.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard in June 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by company supervior and client supervisor. Very informal interview, but gave me a good overview of job responsibliities. Interviewing with client, too, provided good insigt into the importance of teamwork and customer service and satisfaction.
    Questions asked were fairly easy; tell us about yourself, why do you want to work here, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

other offeres, better pay, more challenging.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard in November 2009.

Interview

Sungard take you through several interviews with different employees. I had one with a senior consultant and the Head of Sales. They generally focused on motivational questions, going through the CV thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Sungard?   1 Answer

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at SunGard (Denver, CO) in January 2011.

Interview

There was a phone interview followed by an in person 'panel' interview.

Interview Questions

• STORAGE questions similar to and around, "What is RAID, can you name some RAID levels, etc?"   Answer Question
    • What are the layers of the OSI model, etc (similar)   Answer Question

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and handled very professionally. But once declined the offer, the HR attitude was unacceptable.

Interview Questions

• Will you be comfortable working as an individual contributor?   1 Answer

The salary structure was horrible.