SunGard Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

Interview

It was easy. Every thing was related to my current profile. Asked all the question related to my current profile. Its good to have good knowledge of theoretical as well as practical knowledge about what u write in your resume

Interview Questions

Toom much variable component.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard.

Interview

Very friendly staff. Pretty standard stuff. Resume questions, basic finance questions, and brainteasers. Had a group interview and each interviewer asked a brainteaser. Each interviewer was really nice and easy going. Make sure you know items on your resume and how they translate to you new job. My overall experience was great.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of basic finance questions and brainteasers aimed at analyzing your analytical skills.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SunGard.

Interview

I applied for the system engineer job through a HR person who contact me via Linkdin profile, it took 3 months to complete the hiring process as there are 2 interviews ,one over the phone and final one F2F. First interview is more technical then last one.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at SunGard in July 2013.

Interview

Applied through university website. First round was a phone interview with HR, mainly about resume. Second round was also a phone interview with a senior consultant in the team. Basically go through the resume and a few probability and statistics questions. It seemed they really want to see how you address a problem and if you are able to articulate your thoughts because this is a client facing position.

Interview Questions

• mainly based on your resume and a few probability and statistics questions   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Interview

AS usual nothing specific and it is all about the domain and project you have worked earlier and roll and responsibilities you had in your position and what are the challenges you have faced.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

Did interview with this company and I can sum it up with one word, "bizarre".
    Arrive to the building with no reception, just buzz to let you in.

Meet the hiring manager, told me to wait in meeting room for 15mins.
    In the middle of interview he keeps getting calls and talk on the phone and when I ask questions he gets really annoyed.
    Really awkward experience

Anyway, decided within the first 5 min that I will definitely not working with this kind of people.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SunGard (Boston, MA) in March 2008.

Interview

Hiring process was a lot longer than it should have been. The first interview was on campus with the manager. Questions were very basic and non-intimidating. Second interview consisted of meeting with various of members of the team - again very basic and non-intimidating. Offer was not formally sent until many weeks of false promises that it would be in the mail soon.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were speaking with an upset client?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not stop interviewing at other firms even if a verbal offer is made.

Computer Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard in March 2011.

Interview

Easy interview process. Interviewed via phone screen with the recruiter and then brought in for an onsite interview. Met with a few people and the interviews were very laid back. Scheduling this took place over approximately 2.5 weeks. 1 week later I had an offer in hand.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SunGard in April 2011.

Interview

Very easy, applied and was contacted for a phone interview the next day. They asked me to come in as soon as possible and less than 24 hours after the interview they called with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about strengths and weaknesses and why i would want to work there.   Answer Question

Market Data & Applications Support Trainee Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at SunGard (London, England (UK)) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied for this job in June. I got a call from them for first interview.
    Not to mention How rude their HR was on the phone , but anyways I decided to go and try my luck.
    I went through the first interview and it was quite easy. Then I got a second interview within a week and it went well as well. After that I had to wait two week to find out that I was not selected.
    People there were grumpy and looked torned out.
    I find this company very unproffessions. Receptions is grumpy and extremelly rude.
    Seriously DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Find a better place to go.
    There are so many better jobs out there!