SunGard Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2014
Updated Oct 11, 2014

2.9

Operations Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SunGard.

Did interview with this company and I can sum it up with one word, "bizarre".
    Arrive to the building with no reception, just buzz to let you in.

Meet the hiring manager, told me to wait in meeting room for 15mins.
    In the middle of interview he keeps getting calls and talk on the phone and when I ask questions he gets really annoyed.
    Really awkward experience

Anyway, decided within the first 5 min that I will definitely not working with this kind of people.

Computer Services Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard in March 2011.

Easy interview process. Interviewed via phone screen with the recruiter and then brought in for an onsite interview. Met with a few people and the interviews were very laid back. Scheduling this took place over approximately 2.5 weeks. 1 week later I had an offer in hand.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SunGard in May 2009.

The recruiter who contacted me and the hiring manager who interviewed me one on one were both very nice and smart people, but had already formed an opinion of me based on my resume. The entire process focused more on the organization rather than the position and its requirements. I also met with a few representatives of the team who seemed very intelligent, but uninterested in asking me questions about myself.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SunGard in December 2009.

This was more like a HR one looking more into why, what value addition, goals & objective, strenghths & weakness, tell about yourself, technical & functional proficiency check etc... It was more of a discussion about the position on offer

Trading Positin Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard in January 2010.

The manager asked me abt my trading experience and the strategies I used before. Ask my opinions about the stock market now and how much is the buying power that I wish to have. What is my risk management and trading plan.

Instructional Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard in June 2010.

Interviewed by company supervior and client supervisor. Very informal interview, but gave me a good overview of job responsibliities. Interviewing with client, too, provided good insigt into the importance of teamwork and customer service and satisfaction.
    Questions asked were fairly easy; tell us about yourself, why do you want to work here, etc.

Interview Questions

other offeres, better pay, more challenging.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard in November 2009.

Sungard take you through several interviews with different employees. I had one with a senior consultant and the Head of Sales. They generally focused on motivational questions, going through the CV thoroughly.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at SunGard in January 2011.

There was a phone interview followed by an in person 'panel' interview.

Interview Questions
    • STORAGE questions similar to and around, "What is RAID, can you name some RAID levels, etc?"   Answer Question
    • What are the layers of the OSI model, etc (similar)   Answer Question

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SunGard in September 2010.

The interview process was very quick and handled very professionally. But once declined the offer, the HR attitude was unacceptable.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be comfortable working as an individual contributor?   View Answer

The salary structure was horrible.

Market Data & Applications Support Trainee Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took a weekinterviewed at SunGard in July 2011.

I applied for this job in June. I got a call from them for first interview.
    Not to mention How rude their HR was on the phone , but anyways I decided to go and try my luck.
    I went through the first interview and it was quite easy. Then I got a second interview within a week and it went well as well. After that I had to wait two week to find out that I was not selected.
    People there were grumpy and looked torned out.
    I find this company very unproffessions. Receptions is grumpy and extremelly rude.
    Seriously DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Find a better place to go.
    There are so many better jobs out there!