SunGard Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.9

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SunGard (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

went through a few phone interviews and then an assessment day with 50 other people. it was in nyc at a hotel lobby. the recruiting firm ran the event. it was a long day, probably 10 hours. had to give several presentations in front of multiple panels. spoke to individuals 1 on 1 as well.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Build and Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

There were basically three technical round and one HR round. The first technical round is important and the most difficult round. The interviewer were very knowledgeable and they will asked you indebth questions from your respective technology. The overall hiring procedure took more than one month time.

Interview Questions

• Questions are from Jenkins, TeamCity, Ant, Maven, shell scripting.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you are confident about the interview then you will get your desired salary.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Malvern, PA) in July 2011.

Interview

Is was technical related to educational software after they acquired sct. Easy going group of interviewers. I first had an initial phone screening in which I was asked basic questions about my education and background.

Engineer Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Two Rounds of technical interview(One Face to Face and One telephonic from Shanghai) One Managerial round face to face Interview was average and basically concentrated on oops concepts and database design approach.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a rather simple technical interview. They asked about C#, C++, SQL server related programming questions. Also, a little bit more on financial models, such as BS model, some distributions, etc.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunGard (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Three interviews that took about 2 months to complete. First one with the hiring manager (phone), the second was with a peer (phone), and the third was with the senior manager (in office video conference). The process took so long, the hiring manager was no longer with the company by the time of the 3rd interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)).

Interview

For Freshers: 1. Technical round - Basic of Computer Science, General Technical awareness 2. Coding round, Discussion on a technical topic like how will you build website like Flipkart 3. Interview with your manager

Interview Questions

• 1. File handling program in C 2. 32-bit, 64-bit OS diff 3. Steps in Compilation of a C program   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds one technical of 90 mins approx and second a director's round. Technical was fair enough to judge a core java developer director round was something not that simple to tackle with. Was asked to write a piece of code too in technical round too. Director's round was a round where you need to study more about sungard before you go and be prepared to be stressed as the director is looking out for someone who is damn confident and defends/supports well in arguments put through.

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SunGard.

Interview

I applied on-line. The recruiter got back to me one month later. I was asked in and met with two people. They asked about my background and technical skills. I applied for a particular title but when i got the offer, they said the title changed to a different job title which was a bit junior to the original job title.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter called me originally because she thought my salary requirement was much higher than they could offer. She gave me the salary range and told me i would receive the highest number in the range.

Technical Analyst Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Belgrade (Serbia)) in June 2015.

Interview

The chaotic and unprofessional. A person from the human resources that was supposed to talk to me, I not even seen. I immediately talked to the person who is technically oriented and one of the first things he said to me is that my university degree is minus for me because he does not like and respect my college. Then he noticed my age (in CV) and make comment about that too and after that "warm welcome" we move on to the technical part of the interview and all that in a noisy workroom in which there were a few more people, talking and making noise.

Interview Questions

• He asked trivialities like we were at school and like they hire professors and not workers. I did not get any of advanced knowledge questions. Some of these things is normal to forget and no one (normal) do not hold in head all the time.   1 Answer