SunGard

60 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SunGard in October 2010.

Interview Details – Normal procedure, normal duration , 2 rds

Interview Question – What is the career path ultimate goal   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Want to stay in the current company

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SunGard in December 2011.

Interview Details – It took around 30+ days so it is slow,but the internal process involves lots of discussion and authority to clear the candidate and give the final offer.

Interview Question – how did you manage the transaction setting up boundaries?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer is better than average offered by the industry.you cannot negotiate.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Senior Java Developer

The process took 5 days - interviewed at SunGard in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview is consider a phone interview and 2 hours on site interview.

Interview Question – How to compare a list of objects in java?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SunGard in February 2011.

Interview Details – That was a slow process without any proper notification on time.
You need to follow up the concerned HR again and again for your status.

Manager Interview

Manager
Johannesburg (South Africa)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at SunGard in October 2010.

Interview Details – telephonic to face to face & hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• your partner is employed in same office different department how will this affect your outputs   View Answer
  • this post is possibly below where you should be how does this make you feel   View Answer

Negotiation Details – stated my requirments which were met

Market Data & Applications Support Trainee Analyst Interview

Market Data & Applications Support Trainee Analyst
London, England (UK)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at SunGard in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for this job in June. I got a call from them for first interview.
Not to mention How rude their HR was on the phone , but anyways I decided to go and try my luck.
I went through the first interview and it was quite easy. Then I got a second interview within a week and it went well as well. After that I had to wait two week to find out that I was not selected.
People there were grumpy and looked torned out.
I find this company very unproffessions. Receptions is grumpy and extremelly rude.
Seriously DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Find a better place to go.
There are so many better jobs out there!

Interview Question – Tell me how you solved a technical problem?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at SunGard in February 2011.

Interview Details – Organized, patient

Interview Question – A c++ programing test, with 10 questions.   Answer Question

Applications Support Interview

Applications Support
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SunGard in November 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the role of Application Support Analyst at a listed derivatives technology division and was emailed by the in-house recruiter, who clarified the salary range on offer. After replying that I was happy to proceed with the application, it all went silent.

After one month or thereabouts, I got a phone call from the recruiter, explaining that the position had been put on hold for a while but was now re-opened. He arranged for me to be interviewed by the Operations Director and I thought the interview went very well. At the end of the interview, the Director mentioned that it might be a while before I hear from them due to the number of applicants.

After waiting for over two months, I emailed the recruiter and also left him a voicemail to find out whether I was still being considered for the next round or not but was never contacted back. A few weeks later, the status of my online application was changed from 'considering' to 'withdrawn' and I also noticed the position was being re-advertised.

The experience was completely unprofessional and discorteous and certainly reflects poorly on the firm's culture.

Interview Question – What do you understand by business management?   Answer Question

Documentation Specialist Interview

Documentation Specialist
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at SunGard in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very quick and handled very professionally. But once declined the offer, the HR attitude was unacceptable.

Interview Question – Will you be comfortable working as an individual contributor?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The salary structure was horrible.

SSE Interview

SSE
Pune (India)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at SunGard in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interview experience was good. Was not too in depth for a senior level position. job role and expecaion was told in detail.

Interview Question – Design patterns...   Answer Question