SunGard

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.9

Senior Java Developer Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SunGard in October 2011.

The interview is consider a phone interview and 2 hours on site interview.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SunGard in October 2011.

An interview can be defined as the oral test of a candidate who had applied for a post for employment or admission.

As no one knows about his future like it one cannot know about the questions to be asked by an interviewer.

As the field of knowledge is very vast so the field of ques­tioning is very vast. Interviewer is at a liberty to ask question from any field of knowledge.

This is luck of the candidate if his field of knowledge coincides with that of the members of the interview board. This is the matter of fate if the replies appeal to them.

The difference of giver and seeker makes the members of the in­terview board on the superior side as they are givers and we are seek­ers.

Market Data & Applications Support Trainee Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took a weekinterviewed at SunGard in July 2011.

I applied for this job in June. I got a call from them for first interview.
    Not to mention How rude their HR was on the phone , but anyways I decided to go and try my luck.
    I went through the first interview and it was quite easy. Then I got a second interview within a week and it went well as well. After that I had to wait two week to find out that I was not selected.
    People there were grumpy and looked torned out.
    I find this company very unproffessions. Receptions is grumpy and extremelly rude.
    Seriously DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Find a better place to go.
    There are so many better jobs out there!

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SunGard in March 2011.

Interview experience was good. Was not too in depth for a senior level position. job role and expecaion was told in detail.

Computer Services Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard in March 2011.

Easy interview process. Interviewed via phone screen with the recruiter and then brought in for an onsite interview. Met with a few people and the interviews were very laid back. Scheduling this took place over approximately 2.5 weeks. 1 week later I had an offer in hand.

Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard in February 2011.

Organized, patient

Software Developer Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard in February 2011.

That was a slow process without any proper notification on time.
    You need to follow up the concerned HR again and again for your status.

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard in November 2010.

I applied for the role of Application Support Analyst at a listed derivatives technology division and was emailed by the in-house recruiter, who clarified the salary range on offer. After replying that I was happy to proceed with the application, it all went silent.

After one month or thereabouts, I got a phone call from the recruiter, explaining that the position had been put on hold for a while but was now re-opened. He arranged for me to be interviewed by the Operations Director and I thought the interview went very well. At the end of the interview, the Director mentioned that it might be a while before I hear from them due to the number of applicants.

After waiting for over two months, I emailed the recruiter and also left him a voicemail to find out whether I was still being considered for the next round or not but was never contacted back. A few weeks later, the status of my online application was changed from 'considering' to 'withdrawn' and I also noticed the position was being re-advertised.

The experience was completely unprofessional and discorteous and certainly reflects poorly on the firm's culture.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard in October 2010.

My interview was with a Senior Consultant. The interview was mainly behavior but they were looking for technical answers. Questions were fairly straight forward and about 5 questions total.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you faced a problem and did not know the answer. How did you face the problem and what did you do creatively to find a solution?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard in October 2010.

telephonic to face to face & hired on the spot

Interview Questions
    • your partner is employed in same office different department how will this affect your outputs   View Answer
    • this post is possibly below where you should be how does this make you feel   View Answer
    stated my requirments which were met