SunGard

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Trading Positin Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard in January 2010.

The manager asked me abt my trading experience and the strategies I used before. Ask my opinions about the stock market now and how much is the buying power that I wish to have. What is my risk management and trading plan.

Interview Questions

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SunGard in May 2009.

The recruiter who contacted me and the hiring manager who interviewed me one on one were both very nice and smart people, but had already formed an opinion of me based on my resume. The entire process focused more on the organization rather than the position and its requirements. I also met with a few representatives of the team who seemed very intelligent, but uninterested in asking me questions about myself.

Interview Questions