SunGard Operations Tech Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operations Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Somerville, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SunGard in February 2014.

It was just an HR phone screening and two weeks later a face to face interview. I met two Operations Specialist and they just asked basic technical questions and questions regarding past experiences. They then took me on a tour of the facility and data center itself, thoroughly explained everything the job and facility entailed of and did an excellent job answer all my questions.

At the end of the interview, the Ops Specialists seemed very eager and pleased with the interview and gave me the impression an offer would be coming my way. They said the HR rep would contact me with further actions to take (sign offer letter, drug test, background check, ect). And that's where everything ended. No word from anyone from HR. I email and call several times after and complete dud. This has given me a very negative view of this company and how they operate things. I took a lot of time and effort out of my job to come out and meet them and they weren't even courteous enough to send me a quick email or a call letting me know what was going on. Luckily I received a job offer else where a week after this interview.

Interview Questions
  • Ops Specialist: I've heard of SCSI but what is iSCSI?   View Answer

Worked for SunGard? Contribute to the Community!