SunGard Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was easy. Every thing was related to my current profile. Asked all the question related to my current profile. Its good to have good knowledge of theoretical as well as practical knowledge about what u write in your resume

Interview Questions

Toom much variable component.

Other Interview Reviews for SunGard

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SunGard.

Interview

Interview personal HR. very friendly atmosphere, you wont come know to which group has requirement and there are chances of continuous rounds for different groups.Interview personal HR. Generally interview format is simple where 3-4 persons with test you on different aspects.HR interview is more of salary negations.The results are hanging for long and decision making process is very slow.But, HR will be in touch of you to let you know status of various rounds.This helps to plan and prepare to whether join or not.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SunGard (Bangalore (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

3 Technical, 1 Onsite round, 2 HR round. Prepare well for the Technical rounds, questions will be asked in depth. Interviewers will expect us write programs for technical F2F. You will be having one Onsite round with US folks.

Technical round - 2F2F, 1 Telephonic
    Onsite Round - Telephonic
    HR - 1F2F, 1 Telephonic.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

It was a 4 hour process. It was a walk in. So many candidates were there. I had to write 2 programs. I wrote them in C language. One of the program was to write a function that would convert int to string & another function to convert string to int. One more program was to print ascii values of a character input. Lot of time was given to write these programs.

Interview Questions

• I had to write 2 programs. I wrote them in C language. One of the program was to write a function that would convert int to string & another function to convert string to int. One more program was to print ascii values of a character input. Lot of time was given to write these programs.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SunGard in February 2010.

Interview

There was an initial screening consisting of basic java questions and concerning some frameworks such as spring

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is Negotiable. Do Negotiate

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard (Bangalore (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Said wanted a Sr Dev, got through 2 rounds or tech I-view

Interview Questions

• How would you implement multi-language option in the application.   1 Answer

The HR sounded so dead and I was comming back to a same question, as if she did not aspire to leave her last job... damn

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Apart of technical questions be prepared for aptitude questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Train A
      70 km/h
      9.30 AM

Train B
      50 km/h
      10.00 AM

Total Distance between Pole A and Pole B is 1000 kms
      When both trains will clash with eachother ?

Answer Question
    • Write a program to find prime numbers between 1 to 100000.

primes = []
      for x in range(1,100000):
          for y in range (2, x-1):
              if x % y == 0:
                  break
          else:
              primes.append(x)
      print "Prime Numbers: ", primes

NOW OPTIMIZE IT. (Yeilling)

1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SunGard (Bangalore (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

Telephonic round followed by 1:1 technical and a round of Manager round and HR round.
    Got a soft copy of offer letter after one of entire process.