Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SunGard
- Software Engineer (14)
- Senior Software Engineer (10)
- Consultant (9)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Software Developer (4)
- Intern (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Manager (3)
- QA Analyst (2)
- Senior Business Analyst (2)
- Sales Manager (2)
- Senior Systems Engineer (2)
- Graduate Consultant (2)
- Senior Associate (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Software Developer (2)
- Technical Consultant (2)
- Senior Engineer - Product Development (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Program Manager (1)
- Product/Program Manager (1)
- Specialist Product Development (1)
- Engineer Product Development (1)
- Senior FIN Analyst (1)
- Trading Positin (1)
- Account Executive Sales (1)
- Technical Support/Customer Service (1)
- Market Data & Applications Support Trainee Analyst (1)
- Core Java Developer (1)
Software Developer Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard in December 2011.
It took around 30+ days so it is slow,but the internal process involves lots of discussion and authority to clear the candidate and give the final offer.
- how did you manage the transaction setting up boundaries? 1 Answer
The offer is better than average offered by the industry.you cannot negotiate.
Other Interview Reviews for SunGard
Software Developer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SunGard in February 2011.
That was a slow process without any proper notification on time. You need to follow up the concerned HR again and again for your status.
Software Developer InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in August 2015.
Easy. But Perl Developers Beware of SunGard as they don't have any work on Perl, They will hire you for Perl but after your joining they will forcefully deploy you on their proprietary language "Vision". and then you will become Vision resource. One of mine friend suffered from this condition. when you will ask for project change they will not allow it.
- Question related to Perl, Unix commands, database queries. Answer Question
Software Developer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in August 2015.
Through staffing agency I got a chance to get interviewed in SunGard, Pune. The interviewer was very friendly and soft spoken. There are basically three technical rounds. 1. Initial screening 2. More situational technical by PM. 3. By on-site client.
- Very basic questions to start with. Then in depth(where I got struck permanently). 100% my fault! Answer Question