Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SunGard
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Consultant (6)
- Software Engineer (4)
- Intern (2)
- Technical Consultant (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Senior Java Developer (1)
- Senior Consultant (1)
- Operations Tech (1)
- Solution Architect (1)
- Regional Director (1)
- Human Resources Intern (1)
- Documentation Specialist (1)
- Project Lead (1)
- Technical Support (1)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Senior Associate (1)
- Instructional Designer (1)
- Software Consultant (1)
- Technical Account Manager (1)
- Consulting (1)
- Computer Services (1)
- Associate Systems Engineer (1)
- Senior Systems Engineer (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Senior Software Developer (1)
- SSE (1)
- Client Support Specialist (1)
Technical Consultant Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at SunGard in March 2015.
Got interview call through University career fair. Spoke to company representatives at the Career Fair.
Round 1: Pre-interview night dinner + next day interview with a partner. Resume walk-through and behavioral.
Round 2: Onsite round - Lunch with Partners and senior managers.
One technical round - Questions - Traditinal SDLC, Most important phase of SDLC, Explain your innovative - most interesting project, What are different relationship models in a database, what languages have you worked, name differences between any two.
One Behavioral round - Conflict resolution situation, etc etc..any extra curricular activities done
One career based - Tell a situation when you team building did not happen. short term and long term goals, leadership example, what are leadership qualities
Waiting for result!
- Tell a situation when you team building did not happen Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for SunGard
Technical Consultant InterviewApplication Details
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at SunGard in November 2009.Interview Details
I first had an online test. It needed abit of preparation but generally would be fine after practicing before taking the test.
After that I had 2 1:1 interviews with 2 employees at the company. The interview was almost mainly fit questions. No technical questions at all.Interview Questions
No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- Tell me about a time where you solved a problem that others could not solve. Answer Question