SunGard Trading and Risk Systems Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 20, 2014
5 interviews

2.8

Senior Software Developer Interview

The NY team are sharp and know both their technology and the industry standards well. The main interest is in establishing you know the language and also good coding practice. You will also need to describe how you have worked before and give details of what you did, challenges, key achievements, etc.

Sales and Operations Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lombard, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

The process took 1 week - interviewed at SunGard Trading and Risk Systems in April 2011.

Initially I applied to the internship via my College Career Services. I was called and briefly asked what I knew about Sungard and some behavioral questions. I was then called by my boss that I ended up working directly for and she told me about what I would be doing for the summer. Then I actually went into the office and met with an HR woman who then hired me. Mostly behavioral questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at SunGard Trading and Risk Systems in March 2012.

First round of interview was telephonic.
    They then ask you to there location for 1:1 interview.
    Regarding 1:1 interview you need to be excellent in basics of C++, Design pattern, data structures.
    At last they asked puzzles.

Interview Questions
    I did negotiate for salary but they did not agree upon that.

Financial Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oxford, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SunGard Trading and Risk Systems in January 2012.

Submitted CV and did online test. There then was an interview though this seemed slightly superfluous and the Vice President had already made up his mind. Spent most of the interview talking to me about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Given a builder that needs to be paid exactly a 7th of a bar of a gold a day for a week and you can only cut the bar twice how can you make sure his demand is satisfied?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SunGard Trading and Risk Systems in December 2009.

Single telephone Interview.Usual questions about past jobs and your strengths and weaknesses, greatest achievements and most difficult work situation.

Interview Questions
    Sungard did not budge on negotiations at all. Standard Contract was issued to all staff.

Worked for SunGard Trading and Risk Systems? Contribute to the Community!