SunGard Trading and Risk Systems

www.sungard.com
Unclaimed Profile

SunGard Trading and Risk Systems Interview Questions

2.8

Interview

The NY team are sharp and know both their technology and the industry standards well. The main interest is in establishing you know the language and also good coding practice. You will also need to describe how you have worked before and give details of what you did, challenges, key achievements, etc.

Sales and Operations Internship Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at SunGard Trading and Risk Systems (Lombard, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

Initially I applied to the internship via my College Career Services. I was called and briefly asked what I knew about Sungard and some behavioral questions. I was then called by my boss that I ended up working directly for and she told me about what I would be doing for the summer. Then I actually went into the office and met with an HR woman who then hired me. Mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SunGard Trading and Risk Systems (Bangalore (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

First round of interview was telephonic.
    They then ask you to there location for 1:1 interview.
    Regarding 1:1 interview you need to be excellent in basics of C++, Design pattern, data structures.
    At last they asked puzzles.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate for salary but they did not agree upon that.

Financial Software Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard Trading and Risk Systems (Oxford, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Submitted CV and did online test. There then was an interview though this seemed slightly superfluous and the Vice President had already made up his mind. Spent most of the interview talking to me about the company.

Interview Questions

• Given a builder that needs to be paid exactly a 7th of a bar of a gold a day for a week and you can only cut the bar twice how can you make sure his demand is satisfied?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at SunGard Trading and Risk Systems (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2009.

Interview

Single telephone Interview.Usual questions about past jobs and your strengths and weaknesses, greatest achievements and most difficult work situation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Sungard did not budge on negotiations at all. Standard Contract was issued to all staff.