SunGard Trading and Risk Systems
www.sungard.com Hopkins, MN 500 to 999 Employees

SunGard Trading and Risk Systems Sales and Operations Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales and Operations Internship Interview

Sales and Operations Internship
Lombard, IL

The process took 1 week - interviewed at SunGard Trading and Risk Systems in April 2011.

Interview Details – Initially I applied to the internship via my College Career Services. I was called and briefly asked what I knew about Sungard and some behavioral questions. I was then called by my boss that I ended up working directly for and she told me about what I would be doing for the summer. Then I actually went into the office and met with an HR woman who then hired me. Mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SunGard Trading and Risk Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunGard Trading and Risk Systems Sales and Operations Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SunGard Trading and Risk Systems employees and interview candidates.