SunSource Energy

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SunSource Energy

Business and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SunSource Energy in May 2012.

i got an offer after meeting with one of the employee of the company. she is the assistant manager at sunsource energy.Moreover, she asked me forward my resume so that she can talk to her senors about me. About a week later after sending my resume , i got a call from her that i need to come to their office as my interview has been scheduled. so i was there on the next day. I was interviewed by CEO and COO of the company. The interview went for around 30 min. They asked me about my background, educational qualifications, interests, why i chose environment as my post graduation subject, thesis , where do i see myself after 5 years etc..

I was offered the job after 2 days. so finally i have joined the company.
    I just want to advice others that just be confident and speak your mind.

As its been a few days i have been finding it a little difficult to adjust otherwise people are very supportive and good. The work culture is good and there is no hierarchy. The organization is not streamlined.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself after 5 years   View Answer

Solar Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SunSource Energy in September 2011.

Firstly i got a call from SunSource-Energy and phonic interview taken by a technical person.The telephonic conversation took around 45 minutes after that he called me office for further interview.

Interview Questions