Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SunTrust
- Teller (25)
- Financial Services Representative (14)
- Branch Manager (12)
- Teller II (12)
- Financial Service Representative (11)
- Personal Banker (8)
- Teller I (8)
- Assistant Branch Manager (7)
- Bank Teller (5)
- FInancial Services Representative III (5)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Customer Service Representative III (4)
- Credit Analyst (4)
- Teller Coordinator (4)
- Vice President (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Client Service Manager (4)
- Client Service Specialist (4)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Part Time Teller (3)
- Portfolio Specialist (3)
- Financial Services Representative II (3)
- Business Project Manager (3)
- Teller 1-3 (3)
- Part Time Teller I (3)
- IT Audit Intern (2)
- Wholesale Analyst Development Program (2)
- Personal Banker IV (2)
- Manager (2)
- In Store Financial Service Representative (2)
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at SunTrust.
Mostly behavioral questions with a few technicals at the end. 3 interviewers - was not a difficult interview, but they were mainly looking for fit and specific interest in SunTrust / the location I was applying to. I was surprised to learn afterwards that it was a one-round interview process
- Pitch a stock to us. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust
Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at SunTrust (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.
Interview consisted of quick phone conversation with the recruiter and a phone conversation with a person already in the group. I was pretty surprised by the lack of professionalism shown by SunTrust here. The moment I was no longer under consideration, I would expect that the company would have let me know, but nearly 3 weeks passed and no word. After 3 phone calls, I finally got a response that an offer had been extended and accepted by another external candidate. HR representative was rude in her written email response.
- None Answer Question
Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at SunTrust in July 2012.
It was a 1-hour phone interview. Basically went over my resume, asked what type of statistical models that I have worked with before, and reasons I chose those models. How did I deal with conflicting ideas with advisors. How to communicate with a client when he/she is non-technical, but insisted on using a poor model.
- How to tell if a model is good to use for forecast. Answer Question
Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at SunTrust in March 2012.
Really enjoyed the interview process, nice people and not overly difficult.