SunTrust

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SunTrust in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of quick phone conversation with the recruiter and a phone conversation with a person already in the group. I was pretty surprised by the lack of professionalism shown by SunTrust here. The moment I was no longer under consideration, I would expect that the company would have let me know, but nearly 3 weeks passed and no word. After 3 phone calls, I finally got a response that an offer had been extended and accepted by another external candidate. HR representative was rude in her written email response.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at SunTrust in July 2012.

Interview Details – It was a 1-hour phone interview. Basically went over my resume, asked what type of statistical models that I have worked with before, and reasons I chose those models. How did I deal with conflicting ideas with advisors. How to communicate with a client when he/she is non-technical, but insisted on using a poor model.

Interview Question – How to tell if a model is good to use for forecast.   Answer Question

Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SunTrust in March 2012.

Interview Details – Really enjoyed the interview process, nice people and not overly difficult.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!