Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SunTrust
- Teller (21)
- Financial Services Representative (13)
- Branch Manager (12)
- Teller II (12)
- Financial Service Representative (10)
- Personal Banker (8)
- Teller I (8)
- Assistant Branch Manager (7)
- FInancial Services Representative III (5)
- Credit Analyst (4)
- Bank Teller (4)
- Vice President (4)
- Client Service Manager (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Customer Service Representative III (3)
- Business Project Manager (3)
- Part Time Teller I (3)
- Part Time Teller (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Teller Coordinator (3)
- Financial Services Representative II (3)
- Portfolio Specialist (2)
- Bank Branch Manager (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Personal Banker II (2)
- Personal Banker III (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Senior Vice President (2)
- Branch Manager/Bank Officer (2)
Business Banking Relationship Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at SunTrust.
Some technical questions during the interview but primarily situational. They use a formal process of canned questions on the phone interview and use a more human approach in person. The team I interviewed with had a long history of working at SunTrust.
- Some technical questions about sba loan products. Answer Question
They had room to negotiate but put on a very strong front to take it or leave it.
Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust
Business Banking Relationship Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at SunTrust (Baltimore, MD) in May 2012.
Interview process was three rounds. 1st round was a phone interview, 2nd was an interview with the Team Leader, and final interview was with the District Manager. Asked behavioral type questions with some role play involved. Interviews were pretty casual with little pressure.
- Can't Remember. Answer Question
Yes, I was able to negotiate.