SunTrust Credit Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at SunTrust in December 2010.

1:1 interview with 5 hiring managers. Had a lunch with direct hiring manager. The process was not like formal interview, but rather like chat. Didn't ask lots of my past experience, maybe because i am a new graduate. Was asked about some SAS code, including merging, set. Was asked how to develop a model.

Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SunTrust in March 2010.

Applied online, received an email from recruiter shortly after. Scheduled a phone interview with recruiter the next day. Interview was very easy. Basic questions about previous experience were asked. Scheduled a second 1:1 with hiring manager. I thought the interview went well. Was told that I would here from them in the next day or two. I called after two days and left voicemails, plus follow-up emails and thank you letters. I never heard back from anyone. I understand how this process works, but I think it common decency to at least respond to my post-interview inquiries.

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SunTrust in December 2009.

Met everybody in the team, most questions are very specific for certain problems or situations. The team that I work less interviewed me together. I met everybody in my team individually. Everybody was very friendly, questions did not sound like hostile or very hard. Since I have tough questions from the hiring manager during the phone interview, the on-site interview seems to be easier. When I came for interview, everybody was very busy, but everybody keep the interview on time, nobody rushed me or delay me for the next person. Other people on the same floor were also friendly, I left most of stuff ( I flew in for interview) at somebody's office and didn't need to carry everything.

Interview Questions
    • How do you build a model with small samples   View Answer
    quick

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SunTrust in April 2008.

Submitted application online; recieved a call from a recruiter roughly a week later; questions from recruiter where basic... questions pertaining to resume, background, why you want to work with STI, etc.; was set-up with a one on one interview with hiring manager; interview questions were based again on resume, background info, some tech questions on financial statement analysis; recieved offer via phone on my drive home from recruiter.