SunTrust

Very Easy Interview

Mtg Underwriter Coordinator Interview

Mtg Underwriter Coordinator
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SunTrust in May 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online to the suntrust website. I was contacted by a Suntrust recruiter two weeks later and asked to do a mini phone interview. The recruiter set up an interview for a week later. I interviewed with two Underwriting managers who are very bubbly. We had a great "conversation" about my skills and what I had to offer Suntrust.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Although I had experience I was offered a salary in the mid point of the pay range. I started to negotiate because of my experience but it was not worth a long back and forth situation. I accepted the offer at the mid point because I am excited about the opportunity.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SunTrust

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunTrust Mtg Underwriter Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SunTrust employees and interview candidates.