Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SunTrust
- Teller (23)
- Financial Services Representative (14)
- Branch Manager (12)
- Teller II (12)
- Financial Service Representative (10)
- Personal Banker (8)
- Teller I (8)
- Assistant Branch Manager (7)
- Bank Teller (5)
- FInancial Services Representative III (5)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Credit Analyst (4)
- Vice President (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Client Service Manager (4)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Part Time Teller (3)
- Financial Services Representative II (3)
- Teller Coordinator (3)
- Customer Service Representative III (3)
- Business Project Manager (3)
- Part Time Teller I (3)
- IT Audit Intern (2)
- Wholesale Analyst Development Program (2)
- Personal Banker IV (2)
- Manager (2)
- Teller 1-3 (2)
- In Store Financial Service Representative (2)
- Portfolio Specialist (2)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (2)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at SunTrust (Nashville, TN) in January 2013.
First was a phone interview with a few basic questions just to qualify you and make sure you are worth the time to interview. Second was an interview with the branch manager that consisted of your basic interview questions straight off a interview check list they print off. Third was an interview with the area manager. This one was more of a meet and greet to make sure of the BM's selection, and to talk salary expectations to make sure you are all on the same page. Then came the offer followed by a drug test and background check.
- Tell me about a situation in the past where you had to handled an angry customer, and how did you help them leave satisfied and even turn it into a sale. Answer Question
Offered a range that I would like to be in, and they will tell you if you all are in the same ballpark. They will place your salary on your low end of the range but with bonus it can be more of where you want.
- Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at SunTrust (Nashville, TN) in May 2012.
Easy interview. Offered job after two phone and one f2f.
- Why suntrust? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4 days – interviewed at SunTrust (Nashville, TN) in October 2011.
Interviewer was unprepared and late for scheduled appointment. The interview lasted no more than 30 minutes since the interviewer did not want to engage in conversation in general. This compnay is a churn and burn organization for employees. If you are looking for a career and not a job, don't interview at Sun Trust.
- What was your best achievement in life so far whether it was business or personal? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days – interviewed at SunTrust (Smyrna, TN) in April 2010.
Internal promotion...I expressed interest / applied for the position / offered position within a couple of days after interview
Not very satisfied with outcome, but did not want to pass up the opportunity
Always ask for more than initially offered
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review