SunTrust Interview Questions & Reviews in Nashville, TN

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

FInancial Services Representative III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at SunTrust in January 2013.

First was a phone interview with a few basic questions just to qualify you and make sure you are worth the time to interview. Second was an interview with the branch manager that consisted of your basic interview questions straight off a interview check list they print off. Third was an interview with the area manager. This one was more of a meet and greet to make sure of the BM's selection, and to talk salary expectations to make sure you are all on the same page. Then came the offer followed by a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation in the past where you had to handled an angry customer, and how did you help them leave satisfied and even turn it into a sale.   Answer Question
    Offered a range that I would like to be in, and they will tell you if you all are in the same ballpark. They will place your salary on your low end of the range but with bonus it can be more of where you want.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SunTrust in May 2012.

Easy interview. Offered job after two phone and one f2f.

None

Customer Service Specialist Level I Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 days - interviewed at SunTrust in October 2011.

Interviewer was unprepared and late for scheduled appointment. The interview lasted no more than 30 minutes since the interviewer did not want to engage in conversation in general. This compnay is a churn and burn organization for employees. If you are looking for a career and not a job, don't interview at Sun Trust.

Interview Questions
    • What was your best achievement in life so far whether it was business or personal?   Answer Question

Branch Manager/Bank Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Smyrna, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, TN

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at SunTrust in April 2010.

Internal promotion...I expressed interest / applied for the position / offered position within a couple of days after interview

Not very satisfied with outcome, but did not want to pass up the opportunity
    Always ask for more than initially offered

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!