SunTrust

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Programmer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at SunTrust in March 2011.

I had applied online through their website. After 1 month, I got an email from a person to schedule a phone interview [time/date was mentioned] regarding an internship position I had applied for. It was a Technical Intern position(Software Engineer/Programmer). The name of the person was given who would interview me. I just searched that name on Google and came to know that the person (she) is from HR Department [to make sure whether it is Technical/HR interview].
Interview Details:-I do not remember all the questions...some of them are as follows-
Asking about the University, my Visa status in USA....After that she started with the questions...

Some situation based questions too....

I was told that there would be another round of interview [technical interview]...but I never got a call back. After giving the interview, I came to know what type of questions are asked in HR interview[behavioral]. This was my first interview......After 2 months I got an email saying you are rejected....

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
  • Why this University?   Answer Question
  • Exp in handling multiple projects   Answer Question
  • Exp in working in teams   Answer Question
  • If there is a person in team with whom you do not get well, how would you handle that situation?

Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
     Strengths & Weakness
     Your short and long term goals
     How would your previous supervisor rate you?
    Why this position?
     How did you come to know about this position?

Answer Question