Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SunTrust
- Teller (21)
- Financial Services Representative (13)
- Branch Manager (12)
- Teller II (12)
- Financial Service Representative (10)
- Personal Banker (8)
- Teller I (8)
- Assistant Branch Manager (7)
- FInancial Services Representative III (5)
- Credit Analyst (4)
- Bank Teller (4)
- Vice President (4)
- Client Service Manager (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Customer Service Representative III (3)
- Business Project Manager (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Part Time Teller (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Teller Coordinator (3)
- Financial Services Representative II (3)
- Portfolio Specialist (2)
- Bank Branch Manager (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Personal Banker III (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Senior Vice President (2)
- Branch Manager/Bank Officer (2)
- Business Banking Relationship Manager (2)
- Client Service Specialist (2)
Programmer Intern Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at SunTrust in March 2011.
I had applied online through their website. After 1 month, I got an email from a person to schedule a phone interview [time/date was mentioned] regarding an internship position I had applied for. It was a Technical Intern position(Software Engineer/Programmer). The name of the person was given who would interview me. I just searched that name on Google and came to know that the person (she) is from HR Department [to make sure whether it is Technical/HR interview].
Interview Details:-I do not remember all the questions...some of them are as follows-
Asking about the University, my Visa status in USA....After that she started with the questions...
Some situation based questions too....
I was told that there would be another round of interview [technical interview]...but I never got a call back. After giving the interview, I came to know what type of questions are asked in HR interview[behavioral]. This was my first interview......After 2 months I got an email saying you are rejected....
- Tell me about yourself? Answer Question
- Why this University? Answer Question
- Exp in handling multiple projects Answer Question
- Exp in working in teams Answer Question
- If there is a person in team with whom you do not get well, how would you handle that situation?
Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
Strengths & Weakness
Your short and long term goals
How would your previous supervisor rate you?
Why this position?
How did you come to know about this position? Answer Question