SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Interviews for Top Jobs at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
- Investment Banking Analyst (14)
- Portfolio Management Analyst (7)
- Investment Banking Associate (4)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (4)
- Project Manager (1)
- Financial Service Representative (1)
- Senior Administrative Assistant (1)
- Credit Risk Analyst (1)
- Research Analyst (1)
- Investment Banking Intern (1)
- Investment Banking Analyst Intern (1)
- Client Service Analyst (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Summer Associate (1)
Client Service Analyst Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in September 2011.
I had a phone interview that was primarily behaviorally based. They had my resume in hand, so I'm assuming that they wanted to check for red flags. I was brought in to interview with three people who were a part of the team I would be working for. Be yourself as you work through this, and you have a good chance at an offer. If you fake it, you'll regret it down the road even if you get the job.
- Describe the toughest experience in your life, and describe how did you handled it. Answer Question
I didn't think it was a great fit, and I had other more exciting opportunities.