SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
www.suntrustrh.com Atlanta, GA

SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Investment Banking Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in November 2009.

Interview Details – It was fun. They ask a lot of trick qustion to get insights to your personality. One of the questions i got asked was, ;If you were a kitchen appliance, what would yo be?"

Interview Question – If you were a kitchen appliance, what sould you be?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I had an offer with Microsoft to go into consulting.

Atlanta, GA

Interview Details – Of the interviews I had around this time, this was the one I messed up the most. The people were friendly enough, but for whatever reason kept me on edge and I did poorly. They emphasize the hours that the applicant will be working, which is a ton. It isn't very technical in the first interview, but I hear it is if invited back to the home office.

Interview Question – Walk me through your resume, why Investment banking? Why you, over 4.0 harvard grads?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Associate

The process took 2 days - interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was pretty straightforward and relaxed. Mixture of behavioral and a few simple technical questions. The technical questions were generally accounting based moreso than finance. They were very relaxed and answered all my questions with lengthy responses even though we were running late.

Interview Question – What factors would you look at if you worked for us and you were determining whether to loan money to a company? How would you decide?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in September 2010.

Interview Details – More technical than I thought. Wasn't very prepared. Be sure to have a brush up on financial statements as well as financial words.

Interview Question – How would you evaluate a company who is asking for a loan?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey

Worked for SunTrust Robinson Humphrey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Investment Banking Associate interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey employees and interview candidates.