SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
www.suntrustrh.com Atlanta, GA

SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Portfolio Management Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.

Interview Details – The interview was very technical. No situational questions. They asked me about a stock that I follow and then about the credit of the company, as well as how I would value the company. Two interviewers on the phone.

Interview Question – The most difficult question that I had to answer was that if the company was in extreme debt, how I think they should fund their debt? Or get out of debt?   Answer Question

Interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey

Interview Details – Interviewers did not want to be there. Fairly unpleasant and unprofessional. Boring.

Interview Question – Nothing tricky. Connect the accounting statements, etc.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was selected for an on-campus interview. The interviewer was nice...he actually called all the applicants the night before on-campus interviews to introduce himself. Interview questions were fairly standard. Be able to talk about yourself freely and explain your interest in finance and the role. Questions asked related to my personal interests in the field of finance, my most challenging experience while at my college, and why did I choose my particular school.

Interview Questions

Portfolio Management Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in October 2011.

Interview Details – Consisted of 30 minute first round, on-campus interview. Two interviewers with a mix of technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What factors would you look at when lending to a company?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey

Worked for SunTrust Robinson Humphrey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Portfolio Management Analyst interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey employees and interview candidates.